⁵.¹⁵fireworks

1996

1996

HOGWARTS

Athena currently had mixed emotions.

They were inside the Great Hall for breakfast, as well as the session before their Defence Against the Dark Arts examinations, and she was feeling confident, nervous, annoyed and tired.

Confident; because she knew that she'd be able to pass the subject, studying her arse off and listening in classes.

Nervous; because a part of her brain was paranoid and is still telling her that she'll see unfamiliar questions on the test and would fail.

Annoyed; because Ron and Harry were shaking her and whining that they won't pass, and Hermione was telling the Black to quiz her.

And tired; because of her current situation and staying last night due to Hermione and their other roommates telling Athena to quiz them.

"I love you three, like a lot, but if you three don't shut the bloody hell up then I will literally shove a quill up your arses." Athena announced tiredly, munching on her strawberry.

Quiet "sorry's" escaped their mouths, slowly sitting down quietly. She had faith in her friends that they'd pass, seeing as they'd been studying non-stop for the past two days - though, it could be said differently for Ron as the boy snoozed or was not listening when she explained the subject. Hermione would undoubtedly pass, though she tends to get nervous or anxious at first. Harry though, the boy would most likely get distracted by something from time to time in the test, causing him to just scribble a random answer down.

 Harry though, the boy would most likely get distracted by something from time to time in the test, causing him to just scribble a random answer down

The DADA theoretical exam was easy. For Athena at least. The questions were simple, from naming the consequences of a curse to naming the incantations of a jinx. Though her favourite questions had to be the one where she had to explain the symptoms of a werewolf.

Now they had Charms.

"You two do remember what you've written in your notes, yes?" Athena looked at the two boys, quirking an eyebrow up. Harry looked at her for a moment, as if he was trying to remember what was written on the pieces of parchments, then he nodded. But Ron just stared at her blankly. "Ron, my child, you are in my prayers." The girl said, walking away to stand in the line.