⁶.¹²flash

1996

1996

As soon as the S.H.I.E.L.D carrier had reached land, the first thing that the Avengers (only including Tony, Clint and Thor) had done was take the young Black back to London. Using magical teleportation with an injured, unconscious person was very risky - which is why said Avengers had taken one of the jets.

Thankfully, the jet was fast, or else Sirius would've already lost his mind.

As they got to London, Sirius, Remus and James meeting up with them, they had gone to St. Mungos. One of Athena's organs had been damaged by the thick bullet, causing her to fall unconscious and cause damage to her body. Not to mention the many cuts, bruises and any other injuries had also required treatment.

It wasn't very long after that that Athena had woken up. Use some healing spell, give her some sort of healing potion, she's awake. It was a blessing to those around Athena that she'd woken up, as they were worried about the Black.

The Weasleys (Molly, Fred and George) had also taken it upon themselves to visit the girl in the hospital. Molly nor Fred were upset about the break up between Athena and George, understanding their reasons (but they couldn't help but be upset when George had told them, as the boy was crying). George on the other hand, had only cared about the girl's safety.

When he said that he wanted her to return alive, he meant eyes open, joking, talking alive. Not unconscious, not-talking alive. The girl had meant a whole lot to him, and even if they'd broken up, he'd still want to be her friend again.

The girl waking up was a whole miracle for everyone surrounding her. However, what they hadn't known yet, was that waking up was also a miracle for her.

 However, what they hadn't known yet, was that waking up was also a miracle for her

ATHENA'S MIND CONSCIENCE WHILST UNCONSCIOUS...

It started off with her in a dark, familiar room - the same one underneath the top floor of the astronomy tower. She didn't know what she was doing there, however she knew that she had seen another familiar boy with her - Harry. His head was blurry at first, however as she neared the boy, she was able to make out the identity.