³.²⁰falling avenger

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟒
𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

"ATHENA? CAN YOU HEAR ME?" Natasha's voice entered the girl's hearing range, her voice sounding through the ear piece.

"Uhhh yeah." Athena answered unsurely, her eyes still trained on the now unconscious man in front of her. After what she had just witnessed, she didn't really know what to do. So she had just stood there, simply waiting for the man to gain his consciousness.

"Are you in the Tower?"

"Yeah."

"Great. I want you to walk outside carefully, onto the balcony."

Removing her sight from the man, Athena listened to her aunt. She stepped out onto the balcony, air slapping against her face as she reminisced the air of danger around her. "Yeah, then what?"

"Look up," And she did, seeing Nat looking down at her. "I want you to get the sceptre over there," She pointed to the spot on the other side of the curved balcony, "and teleport up here."

"Okay..." She simply walked to the spot where the sceptre was, and picked it up. Though before she could teleport up to where Natasha was, her name was suddenly called out.

"Athena look out!"

The Black girl turned around, to see one of the Chitauri creatures with its weapon aimed at her. Athena didn't have enough time to react as it immediately shot a blast at her, which hit her arm. Athena felt a lot of pain. Her blood flowing down quickly as the wound was quite big, the blast piercing her skin. "GAH! Well that's not very- ouch - nice!"

Her injured and bleeding arm was limp, meaning that she couldn't grab one of her knives or gun to aim at the creature. The only other weapon she had was the sceptre, which she pointed at the alien running at her and it a blast came out of it. Then the creature laid dead on the floor.

Trying to stabilise her breathing, Athena teleported to where Natasha was, stumbling as she landed on the other side. She grunted. "Ow." 

Natasha immediately reached to her side, trying to assist the girl. "Shit. that's not good. Here."

"No- no it's fine." Athena interrupted the red-head woman, who just raised an eyebrow at her. "Well maybe not, but here's the sceptre- Bloody hell!"

Athena groaned as the spy wrapped a piece of cloth around her arm, trying to stop her arm from bleeding. "That should do for now," grabbing the sceptre, Natasha stood up.

"Right at the crown." A man, who Athena didn't know, instructed her as he pointed to at the centre of the cube.

Natasha pushed the sceptre in, a blue barrier showing itself. "I can close it. I can close the portal. Can anybody copy?"

"Do it!" The sound of Steve's voice was heard through the muggle device.

"No, wait."

"Stark these things are still coming."

"I got a nuke coming in, it's gonna blow in less than a minute."

"I love you lot's Uncle Tony but hurry the hell up please." Athena winced as she spoke through the ear piece.

"That's what I'm doing."

"Athena you sound like you're in pain, what the happened."

"She got shot by one of those creatures." Natasha informed them