⁷.²³sprinkle before the storm

1998

1998

HOGWARTS

Students crowded the pathways as the whole occasion at the hall had happened. Athena struggled heavily, though kept her position as she and Harry tried to get past everyone.

"Harry! Athena!" Ron called out to them, causing them to stop. "Hermione and I have been thinking. It doesn't matter whether we can destroy a horcrux."

"What do you mean?" Harry asked.

"-Unless we can destroy it." Hermione continued.

Ron nodded. "Well we were thinking-"

"Ron was thinking. It was Ron's idea. Completely brilliant." Hermione added in.

"You destroyed Tom Riddle's diary with a basilisk fang, right?" Ron asked.

Athena's eyes had widened, catching onto their plan. "Ron... Don't tell me I'm thinking of what you're thinking..."

The Weasley nodded, answering Athena's question. Harry just agreed, giving them the map to find Harry. "Where're you going?"

Harry turned around as he had already started going up the stairs. "Ravenclaw Common Room! Gotta start somewhere!"

The three had just watched him make his way up the stairs, then looking at each other. "Well, alright then. Be careful in there. Shouldn't be too hard to get in, right?"

Ron nodded again. "What, what about you? Where are you going to go?"

"I'm going to help enhance protections around Hogwarts. Minnie told me to help her out cover the front gate." She explained, yelling it out as she had already started departing form them. "Stay safe! Don't die!"

Athena seemed to have made it in time- sort of

Athena seemed to have made it in time- sort of. She watched as Neville had departed from the three adults standing in the middle, running towards them. "Minnie!"

The woman turned around, as well as Molly and Flitwick - who were with her. "Black! You made it in time."

Said girl nodded, heaving out a breath. "Right. What is it that you need me to do?"