ˣ.¹¹victory

2004

2004

ENDGAME BATTLE GROUND

Athena immediately found herself fighting a bunch of those snarling aliens, multiple of them coming at all sides.

The battle had already started, and everyone around her had an opponent/s to fight. It was pure chaos. Yells, explosions, swords clashing, flesh being stabbed were the sounds that filled her ears. Her vision saw blood shed, smoke clouding, people fighting and so much more.

She was glad to see that not much deaths had been occurring around her, the worst being people being thrown away. The girl had already gotten hit a couple of times, as she relied on her weapons more. She threw (bomb) knives directly at the head of her enemies, the item exploding and killing it off. However, once she ran out of those, she ditched her coat (as it's only purpose was to hold her knives), and had started using her multi-cal guns, that she charmed to have endless ammos.

However, as more of them started to come after her, she put the guns away, tucking them at the waistband on her back. She then used her powers to throw away the aliens, blasting them at the process.

"Where do you guys keep coming from?!" The girl exclaimed as she blasted away the aliens around her, a purple aura surrounding her hand. She then turned around, feeling another one of those creatures behind her.

Though, before she could blast the alien herself, someone had beat her to it. "Stupefy!"

The person who had casted that revealed themselves, Athena's breath hitching. "Dad?"

"Athena!!" Sirius yelled, running up to her and engulfing her into a tight hug. Athena immediately hugged him back, holding him tightly as she pushed away the tears from falling.

"You... you're back..." Athena whispered, reminiscing her father's embrace that she missed so much.

Sirius then pulled away, holding her at an arm's length. His teary eyes then scanned her, a sob leaving his mouth. "You've grown- you've grown so much... I can't believe I missed another five years of your life-"

"Dad- it's okay! You... you guys... you're back. That's all that matters..." She stated softly. "Where's Remus? And the others?"

"All of us are here. They're off somewhere fighting one of these alien creatures." Sirius explained, feeling Athena pull him back as her hand glowed purple, an alien being blasted away.

"What about Teddy? Where's he staying?" The younger Black asked, Sirius backed himself up behind Athena, blasting away other creatures.

"He's with Molly. Dear Merlin, he's grown so much!" Sirius exclaimed. "I can't believe I missed the first five years of my other child's life..."

"Hey... don't beat yourself up for it, dad." Athena called out. "It wasn't your fault. Besides, if we win this war, you won't be missing anymore years of your children's lives."