ˣ.⁵year 2003

2003BLACK RESIDENCE

2003
BLACK RESIDENCE

"You got another tattoo?!" Draco exclaimed, eyes wide as he looked at his cousin- who was grinning from ear to ear.

Athena nodded vigorously. "Yeah! And it's a magical one this time- check it out!"

Athena then turned around, pointing at her back. Seeing as she was only wearing a sports bra, her tattoo was pretty visible. It covered majority of her back, from the back of her shoulder blades down to her tail bone; two large dragons were planted side to side with each other, one with the colour black and the other red.

Not even a few seconds later, the dragons then started moving, moving it's way towards her arms. It lingered there for a while, swirling around her exposed arms, to her collarbane/chest area, then returning to their original position.

Blaise whistled. "That's hot."

Draco hit him on the head. "You're only saying that cause you like her!"

Blaise rubbed the spot that his friend hit, before deadpanning at him. "What's your point?"

Draco sighed, shaking his head. He then turned back to Athena. "Anyways, hurry up. I wanna take this horny shit away from looking at your exposed body soon please."

Athena laughed, walking over to the bench and grabbing a towel and wiping the sweat that formed on her. "I'm done now, calm down. Just go chill at the living room while I go take a shower, then I'll come down and hang with you."

"Alright," the Malfoy nodded, before realising something. "Wait, where's Teddy?"

"Uncle James took him out for another "guys only" day." She rolled her eyes, turning the lights off at her home-gym, locking the door after.

"Why didn't you go with them?" Draco asked.

Athena deadpanned at him, staring at the boy blankly. She then started hitting him on the head with her towel. "Idiot! Are you saying I'm a guy?!"

"Hey- hey- no don't hit me with your gross towel-!"

Before Athena could reply, the boy ran away from her, yelping as he ran down the stairs. Now it was just Athena and Blaise left in the hallway, looking towards the boy's running figure. "Nice win, Fi."

"Thanks, love." Athena smirked, obviously glad upon her win. "I'm gonna go and take a shower now-"

"Okay, I'll join you-"

"Go down stairs, Blaise. I'm not having a repeat of last time." The girl stated in an amused tone.

Blaise pouted, walking towards the girl from behind, wrapping his arms around her bare waist and rested his head on her neck. "Come on, you know you enjoyed it~"

She pushed his face away with her hand, now walking towards her own room. Her back side was now the only part Blaise could see of her, a hand up as she waved without looking back. "Don't get too hard Blaise, cause I'm not helping you with it."