⁴.⁶triwizard tournament

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟒
𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

—"WE'VE DONE IT LADS!" The Weasley twins yelled out, entering the hall with Athena yet again on their shoulders. "We can participate in the tournament!"

Athena had just created an aging-potion for the twins. Of course, she had wanted to get in, but common sense lurked around in her head and remembered that an aging potion wouldn't work on the line. But for entertainment purposes, she still created the potion for the twins.

"It's not going to work." Hermione spoke in a sing-song voice, catching almost everyone's attention.

"Oh yeah?" Fred started, helping Athena hop off their shoulders before sitting beside the Granger.

"And why is that Granger?" The identical red-heads spoke, sitting on the other side of Hermione.

"You see this," she pointed at the aging line Dumbledore had drawn, "this is an age-line. Dumbledore drew it himself."

"So?" Fred asked further.

"So... A genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by the most pathetically dim-witted as an aging potion." Hermione stated obviously.

"But that's why it's so brilliant." Fred pointed out ecstatically, a grin on his face.

"Because it's so pathetically dim-witted!" George continued, in the same tone.

Before Hermione could speak any more longer, the twins had stood up, standing on the benches. Athena simply watched them with a glint in her eye, sitting relaxedly beside Hermione.

"Why'd you make the potion? You know it's not going to work." Hermione told the dark-haired gitl.

Athena laughed, looking back mischievously towards the twins' direction. "Oh that I definitely know."

Hermione's brow arched. "Then why make it?"

Athena winked at the girl. "Just watch M. You'll find the show, quite entertaining."

Hermione let out a sigh as she shook her head, but listened to the girl beside her, watching as the twins got ready to drink the potion.

"Ready Fred?" One asked the other.

"Ready George." The other replied.

"Bottoms up!" The two had put their arms through the other, gulping the potion as they tilted their heads up.

Then, the two jumped within the circle. Nothing had happened yet, causing them to cheer. Applauses and a few whoo's were heard in response. Athena sat up, ready for what was about to happen next. The two had placed their names in the goblet and after nothing had happened, another cheer was let out. But then the blue flames of the goblet had reacted, pushing the twins out of the circle.

As they sat up, their hairs had turned white and beards started growing from the faces.

"You said-"

"You said-"

Then they paused, both now looking at Athena. "Athena!"

The girl let out another shriek of laughter. "Yes?"

"You said the potion would work!" They exclaimed simultaneously.

"And it did! Do you not look like as if you hadn't just grown years older?" The girl was now crouching over, holding her stomach as more fits of hysterics left her mouth.