⁷.⁴⁰a new accessory

1999AVENGERS COMPOUND, NEW YORK

1999
AVENGERS COMPOUND, NEW YORK

"So you're telling me that she can wield all six stones?" Steve asked, whilst James had his jaw dropped as they listened to what the other three had said.

"Well, she has seven energy signatures coming from within her- the six stones, plus another one, which according to Jericho, is her magic core." Bruce explained.

"But will she be able to fully wield all of the stones powers?" James asked. "She's only discovered three powers within the two stones she's touched, and from what I know, those two stones can do so much more."

All others looked towards Bruce for an answer. "I mean, most likely. Her energy signature now are at least ten times stronger. And that's speaking for the stones. Her magic core has already been strong, so it pretty much blends in with the stones."

Steve let out a small scoff, smiling after. "This girl is probably going to be the strongest out of all of us. Being able to wield all six stones without the physical objects in hand is just pretty-"

"But wouldn't that damage her? Both mentally and physically?" Natasha asked. "The stones are extremely powerful, and if Thanos needed a gauntlet just to wield them, then what about Athena?"

"That makes sense- That's probably why she's unconscious right now. The stones' energy are probably too much for her body to handle-"

"-Which is why she's asleep." Steve finished Bruce's sentence, pieces starting to fit together. "So what do we do? We can't just leave her like that. It'll eventually ki-"

"We get someone to make some sort of device to withhold the stones energies." Jericho cut Steve off before he finished his sentence. He then began to stand up. "If you guys know someone who can make a device or something for her to sustain the stones' energy, yet still allowing her to use it's abilities, then please send a letter to this address with my name on it." Jericho brought his wand, conjuring a piece of paper whilst he used the tip of his wand as a pen. He then looked towards James. "Mister Potter, I assume you're staying here?"

James nodded. "Yeah, but I'm probably going back to the house to get some stuff. I'm staying her until Athena wakes up."

"Alright then, I'm going to go start finding someone then..." Travers muttered, disapparating from the room.

"Would Tony be able to make one?" James asked. "He's a brilliant tech after all."

They shrugged. "Probably, but with him in his state right now, I doubt that he can. Besides the stones are still a property of magic. And Tony knows shit about that."

James placed a defeated look on his face. "What about Thor?"

Another shake of his heads. "Complete opposite of Tony. He knows a lot about the stones and it's magic, but probably wouldn't be able to make a device cause he knows nada about the topic."