³.¹⁷the portal

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟒
𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐑

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

━ "UNCLE TONY-- I'M FINE-- STOP THAT--" Athena tried to speak, but Tony kept moving his hand all over her head for any injuries. "I'm okay, I swear."

"Well you better be, your dads having my head if you're not, and I quite like my head." Tony joked, pulling his niece in for a hug.

Athena hugged the man back. "Well, I'm going to go change, then check on Uncle Clint."

"Alright, you better hurry up though because you're on the way back home as soon as possible."

Athena's mouth dropped agape. "What! No! I'm not going back home yet!"

"Athena it's too dangerous for you to stay here." Tony informed her.

"I don't care! I'm not leaving until this Loki guy goes back to wherever he came from!"

"Athena..." Tony's tone warningly. "No."

"Athena yes!"

"No."

"Yes!"

The Starks eyes narrowed at the girl. "No."

The Black girl mimicked her uncles antics as she as well narrowed her eyes. "Yes."

Stark sighed. "Athena you could get hurt. While I'm not looking forward to your dad hexing me or worse, I'm also not looking forward to you getting injured."

"I won't get hurt Uncle Tony. I grew up with you guys. Nat and Clint trained me personally since I was of seven years, and I'm Sirius Black's daughter! Plus, I have these new powers."

"Point take, but you don't even know how to use your powers."

"Then I'll learn. I can write down what the stones itself could actually do, and I can test out how to do it."

Tony seemed to think it over as he had gone quiet, but his answer was still unknown since he only let out a sigh and a simple statement before letting her go to Clint and Nat. "I'll think about it and talk it over with the others. Now go to Clint and Nat."

───── ❦ ─────

Athena had two options. Either go back home, safe and continuing her third-year at Hogwarts; or help fight along side her aunt and uncles, so that at the end of the day she can make sure that they're all safe. Alive.

She loved her families deeply, and if anything were to happen to them or hurt them- she wouldn't mind ending up in Azkaban for murder. It may seem a little too overprotective, but she didn't care, as long as the people she loved were alright.

Losing a mother at young age can do a lot to you. Though she was only months old when her mother sacrificed herself, she had grown to know more about her from the stories her father and uncles would tell her. The same would go for Harry. Stories of the two brave women would be shared from time to time, just so that their children wouldn't forget them. Not that there was a chance of that anyways.

Athena was standing next to her aunt Nat, changed from her half school, half training outfit to a different yet the same pair of leggings, a body-fit black tank top with a larger grey jacket. As the young Black was about to break the silence, the door opened and her uncle Steve was shown. "Time to go." He said.