bonus chapter ii

note that this timeline has nothing to do with the plot, just a fun random one for you guys to enjoy and for me to think of how i'm going to start off year 7-

NEW YORK

"You did what?!" Tony exclaimed loudly, glaring down onto the girl hiding underneath the covers.

Athena groaned, an obvious look of annoyance on her face as she pulled the covers over her head. "I said... I went out to a party last night."

"Well I obviously know that now from how that Parker kid had to bring you back here- drunk." Stark stated, his tone sarcastic. Well from how he saw it, A familiar Spiderman boy was at his balcony, carrying a sleeping Athena in his arms. The poor boy was so nervous, scared that his boss would think the wrong thing when he saw his niece in his arms.

Thankfully Tony didn't over react, taking the girl from him and bringing her to her room. Peter nor Athena knew each other's identities, and Tony had intended it to stay that way until matters got worse.

"Well then why are you so mad?" Athena asked, her tone still sleepy.

"Well for one, you didn't tell me you were going to a party-"

"I asked Aunt Pep-"

"Two, you were too reckless to care if you had exposed your magical powers and such-"

"It's not the first time I've been drunk..." The girl thought, not saying anything though as her mouth was too lazy to sleep.

"And three! There's viral pictures of you on different social media platforms!"

This had perked the girl's attention. Sitting up, her eyebrows knotted as she grabbed her phone (that she had managed to learn to use) and turned it on to see herself to see a few different text messages. Confusion arose in her head, when did she get all these phone numbers?

Pressing on one of the texts - which was Ned - she opened her phone, seeing the text message.

ⁿᵉᵈ ᵇᵉˢᵗ ᵇᵃᵉ ˢᵉⁿᵗ ᶠᶦᵛᵉ ⁿᵉʷ ᵐᵉˢˢᵃᵍᵉˢᵎ