⁷.¹³lovegood

1998

1998

Ron had explained to the two how both him and Athena found their ways back to them. Hermione was still angered by him, and Harry was alright with him.

It was quite awkward between the four, seeing as they were naturally awkward people (part Athena), so you could imagine the Blacks discomfort when being in the same area with all of them together.

As of right now, it was night, and both girls were outside while the guys were inside the tent. "So how long are you going to stay mad at him?"

Hermione continued reading her book, ignoring Athena's question.

"Hermione..."

She ignored her again.

"Hermioneee..."

She ignored her again.

Athena groaned, falling back against the grassy floor. She sat back up. "If you don't answer me, I will tell him about what you told me during that one night last year-"

"Okay! Okay!" Hermione gave in. She closed her book, mumbling something. "No need to go that far..."

Athena grinned. "Great! Now answer my question."

Hermione sighed. "For a long time. I'm not planning on forgiving him anytime soon."

Athena pouted. "Fine... it's your choiceee..." Athena began to stand up. "Keep reading your book babe. My senses are saying that the boys are going to do something stupid..."

Athena had opened up the tent doors at the right time. There, a large flame erupting from the small jar whilst Harry and Ron were leaning away from it. "Reducio!"

Athena stood there wide eyed, Hermione rushing in behind her. "What happened?"

The black stood there, body still frozen. "Sometimes I really wish I could film every stupid moment you guys make..."

Hermione told the others of what she wanted to do: see Xenophillius Lovegood

Hermione told the others of what she wanted to do: see Xenophillius Lovegood. It confused the others on why, but explaining that the older Lovegood might know what the mark means, they obliged.