ˣ.²year 2000

2000BLACK RESIDENCE

2000
BLACK RESIDENCE

It had been the first year since The Blip had happened, and things had been a tiny bit better. Well, for Athena at least.

Sure, she was still distraught about her closest ones disappearing, but she couldn't really focus on that. She had a little brother to raise, and she wouldn't do that depressed.

Today, she was going out to see Draco. The boy was also alone, both his parents being blipped away. Luckily for him, he still had a few friends (and cousins) to keep him company. And like Athena, he was also going to try and become a better person.

His past was different from Athena's (obviously), and he knew that people had hated him just because of his actions when he was a child. So, he planned to become a better person. He wasn't going to abandon what he had learnt as a child, no, but instead, he was going to switch it up a bit. All the things he did wrong (like being a verbal pureblood, easily expressing his hate towards the non-pure), he would try to prevent himself from speaking wrong of them, and try to get along with them even.

(Though that might be a bit hard for him to get used to, seeing as he grew up like that)

Today was an off-day for her, so she didn't have to turn up to work. Speaking of work, things was going well for the ministry. The Minister after Voldemort's defeat had been Kingsley Shacklebolt, and thankfully, he wasn't blipped away. From what Athena can say after the last two ministers, Kingsley fit in being a minister. He was easily good at doing his job, and had managed to keep the Wizarding World in London in peace, even if it has only been a year.

Athena quickly ranked up through the positions, somehow managing to score her own squad. She was only twenty-years old, and kabam, she was already managing her own squad. Jericho was appointed head of their department, seeing as the previous one had decided to retire soon after the Blip. Which then led to Jericho handing his previous squad, to Athena to lead. It was pretty amazing to be honest, and Athena couldn't have been more glad that her colleagues didn't diss her or anything like that just because of her age.

Enough about work, it was her day off.

Clad in beige cargo pants that hung low, merely hanging off her hips, paired with a white cropped tank, Athena was getting ready to go meet up with her cousin, of course, bringing Teddy with her. She wanted to plan this day with just the three relatives, a family day.

Teddy wore similar colours to her, beige pants with a white top. Athena grinned at the sight of them two matching, hoping that Draco would've worn something light to match their theme.

 Athena grinned at the sight of them two matching, hoping that Draco would've worn something light to match their theme