⁶.¹⁹date

1996HOGWARTS

1996
HOGWARTS

Now heading towards Professor McGonagall's classroom, Athena had walked alongside Hermione. Ron and Harry had a different class from the two. Hermione was weirdly quiet and Athena was getting suspicious.

"Stop sulking. Just find another man, maybe even a woman." Athena smacked Hermione's head, snapping the girl out of her quietness.

"Don't hit me like that!"

"Don't sulk like that!"

Walking into Transfigurations, the two watch girls were still bickering, not noticing that Professor McGonagall was in her animagus form, watching the two bicker.

"If you had only maned up then maybe you would be the one in La-"

"Shut your hole Fi!"

"All I'm saying is that-"

"No!"

"But I'm being reaso-"

"Shut up!"

"Well since you asked so kindly-"

"If you two girls don't quiet down within the next thirty seconds, you will be joining me in marking papers after your last class." Professor McGonagall announced, now in her human form, glaring at the two.

And with that, the two girls had shut their mouths.

Athena was following behind Hermione and Harry - well, more like Harry and Athena had been following behind Hermione

Athena was following behind Hermione and Harry - well, more like Harry and Athena had been following behind Hermione. The girl was rambling about how she was going to ask Ron to Slughorn's Christmas Party (in which they but Ron had been invited), however, with Ron having a girlfriend now, Hermione had to make other "arrangements".

"Don't tell me you've already asked someone else out." Athena dropped herself onto the chair, a small smirk on her face as she leaned her head back.

"I- er- um- no- maybe-"

"You have!" Athena yelled loudly, standing up as she did so. But she immediately sat back down as the sound of the librarian's voice was heard, telling her to shut up. However, a small smile was still on her face as she whisper-yelled, "You have!"