⁷.²¹returned

1998HOGSMEADE

1998
HOGSMEADE

Athena squinted her eyes, looking at the figure behind Ariana, the girl in the painting, as she returned. Previously, Aberforth had gotten a little upset on why Harry still devoted himself to what his brother had told him. The younger Dumbledore believed that their side had lost, that Voldemort had already won. He said things to Harry on why his brother shouldn't be trusted, how he had kept so many secrets, what he had done during his journey to earn power, what he had and had never said, and what- who he sacrificed. That he isn't the man he knew.

However, Harry shook his head, merely ignoring what the man said. Aberforth didn't argue, merely shaking his head and telling his framed sister to get him. The four didn't understand who the person was, until the girl returned with a figure behind her.

"Isn't that-"

"Neville!"

As soon as the painting opened, Athena had run forward, almost launching herself at him. Wrapping her arms around his neck tightly, she had stated a few words of relief. "Thank fucking Merlin you're alive, thank you thank you thank you."

A smile reached Neville's face, arms wrapping around the girl's waist. "It's good to see you too, Athena."

Pulling away from the boy, she had only then realised of how injured he was. "Bordel de merde... What the fuck happened to you?"

(translation: holy fucking shit, etc.)

The boy laughed. "This is nothing. You should see Seamus."

HOGWARTS

HOGWARTS

After a short conversation, the five had gone inside the tunnel, heading towards Hogwarts.

Athena scrunched her brows. "Wait... I don't remember this tunnel being on the map."

Neville let out a small laugh, "that's because it never existed until this year. They blocked out all the seven passages before the the start of school."

"How bad is Snape as the headmaster?" Hermione asked.

Neville answered, leading the way. "Hardly ever see him. It's the Carrows you need to watch out for."