⁶.¹⁶cursed

1996HOGWARTS

1996
HOGWARTS

"Hey guys, the sky is so pretty..." Athena muttered, looking up into the blank white sky, snow falling onto the ground at a fast pace. Athena had one arm around Harry, who held the girl steadily by the waist.

"Fi, what do you mean? All I can see is blank." Hermione answered, her arm now slung over Ron's shoulders. Both boys looked over to the two girls, as if mentally asking for help.

"Exactly. It's so blank, I can imagine my own picture." Athena answered drunkenly. "And do you know what I see?"

A sigh escaped Harry's mouth. "What do you see Fi?"

"I see..." Athena pulled her arm back from Harry's shoulder, pointing at the sky. She placed her legs fairly and firmly on the ground, trying to hold her balance. "The giant squid with a giant top hat on its-" Hiccup. "-Head, a stache above its mouth, with a bow tie..." She squinted her eyes, "And it's holding a briefcase on each one of his tentacles. I think it's a lawyer. A squid lawyer."

Harry and Ron both shared a weird look while Hermione just grinned and clapped. "Oh wow, that's an amazing illustration Fi!"

"Why tha-" A thump can be heard from the girl's spot. Harry turned around to the girl, seeing her body flat on the ground, a drunk smile on her face as she pointed a hand up. "I'm alright!"

Harry pulled the girl up, placing her on his back. If they were younger, he probably wouldn't have been able to carry her, but after a few years, he managed to grow some muscle. "I told you drinking four firewhiskeys was a bad idea."

"Actually I had-" Hiccup. "-Five. I also had five more butterbeers."

Harry's eyes widened at this. "How'd I not manage to see all those drinks on our table?"

A grin broke out of Athena's face. "I don't know myself. Hey, imagine if the giant squid was actually a lawy-"

A loud ear piercing scream was let out. The four had turned their attention to the scream, seeing one of their peers drop on their floor. "I warned her! I warned her not to touch it."

The quad rushed to the two, Harry somehow being smart enough to cast a sobering spell on the two drunk girls next to him. Athena could feel her head becoming lighter, like her body was clearing up. Shaking her head, she watched as the girl in the red coat's body moved from left to right, then up in the air as if someone was controlling her. As if a demon had possessed her body.

Her arms were out, mouth and eyes wide open as she let out a loud, blood curdling scream. Then, she fell. Athena made her way to help the girl, however a voice had told her to do the opposite. "Don't get any closer. Get back, all of you."

Hagrid made his way to the girl, carrying her. Harry had made his way to grab the object laid on the floor, however Athena had grabbed his wrist while Hagrid had told him not to touch it except by the wrapping.