⁶.¹³safe

1996HOGWARTS

1996
HOGWARTS

It was a month and half into the school year when Athena had arrived, and one of the things that Athena had noticed when she returned to Hogwarts, was that the aura wandering around was gloomy. And she understood why.

With the news of Voldemort being back, students (and others) had been scared and worried. They say that Hogwarts would keep anyone in it safe, but being honest, everyone is starting to doubt it. Nonetheless, many are still keeping faith.

The three had reunited with Athena (obviously). They informed her of what had been occurring while she was gone, which were quite a few. They talked about things such as Hermione suspecting Lavender of being in love with Ron (Athena could tell that Hermione was not happy), Harry creating a perfect Felix Felicis potion easily - while Hermione had struggled - and the upcoming Quidditch games. Athena had already known that Harry was captain, and that the Quidditch trials hadn't taken place just yet.

They couldn't talk much more as one of the ghosts had interrupted them, asking for Athena to meet Dumbledore in his office.

"Hello Athena," Dumbledore greeted the girl as she walked through his doors. "I'm guessing that Peeves had managed to send you my message."

Athena nodded, letting out a small laugh. "Which is honestly surprising. I didn't expect Peeves to send someone a message."

"Well, with the mention of your name and how you were back, he was glad to take up the job."

Athena grinned, dropping herself on the armchair in front of the Headmasters desk. "So what did you need me for?"

"I'm guessing that the people of Sokovia had managed to survive, correct? And the army that had attacked you and your Uncles and Aunt are gone?"

Athena slowly nodded. "Yes..."

"That's good news to hear." A small smile appeared on the old man's face. "And your powers, you've managed to receive a new one, didn't you?"

Athena's brows furrowed. "How'd you know about that? Did one of the older Order members say something?"