⁷.³⁴alien squidward

1999

1999

STARK TOWER, NEW YORK 

'

After a tear-full goodbye with her family, she had teleported to her uncle's tower. Surprisingly, no one was home. Not him, or Pepper. She couldn't really blame them, as she didn't even give them a heads up anyways. Oops.

She didn't mind that anyway, her eyes were red and slightly puffy, obvious that she was crying. She didn't want anyone to see her right now.

She placed her bag on the couch, walking straight towards the balcony. Soft wind hit her tear-dried cheeks, taking deep breathes whilst she closed her eyes. However that wasn't such a good idea either, seeing as as-of lately, the dark had just acted as a screen, displaying her nightmares that had returned, though worse. It was as if her mind displays such visions once she goes in a state of peace and quiet.

After seeing such visions over and over again, the same ones with the stones, the purple titan, alien-robotic creatures- and sometimes even a strange man in a red cape, they had made sense. This titan was seeking the infinity stones. He was going to enter Earth and take the ones here. She hadn't got a clue on why he was collecting them, but what she did know was that he was going to something terrible- one that puts the whole universe in danger. I mean, why wouldn't it? He was going around from planet to planet, killing for the stones or information on them. She knew that to prevent the bad from occurring, the remaining stones that he doesn't have should not go within his reach, kill him, then take back the other stones he had already gotten. However, she doubted that there was even a chance for this to happen.

Her mind went into peace, and this time, she had seen a destroyed base, dead bodies lying around the place, and the same purple titan with a tall, alien-squidward looking guy, and some other titan that was a blue-ish version of the Hulk. Before she could look further into it, she felt a slight pain in her chest, the same one she received a while back.

It never lasted long enough that it would leave permanent damage, though it always hurt like bitch, as well as her body feeling weak.

However, as the pain had started to fade, her body regaining strength, she could feel the wind hitting her more harshly, as well as the sounds of an engine getting louder.

As she opened her eyes, the first thing she ad nseen was a giant ring sort of machine, spinning as it began to land a few blocks away.

"Holy fucking shit." She muttered, walking towards her bag as she began to quickly strap multiple firearms on her. Why she didn't do it before? Well she wasn't really expecting to be facing them as soon as she got here.

So, with a wave of her wand, she was clad in her gear outfit: her go-to black cargo pants with a halter-turtleneck top, and a large black trench coat which allowed her to stock more weapons and hide her wand. Her usual combat boots thumped against the floor as she walked towards the balcony again. With one last look at the ring-machine thingy, she had teleported.