⁵.¹⁶dumbledore's weapon

1996HOGWARTS

1996
HOGWARTS

"Harry are you sure?" Hermione asked sternly.

"I saw it." Harry answered, his breath rugged as the four had continued skipping steps to get up. "It was just like with Mr. Weasley. It's the same door I've been dreaming about for months. Except, I couldn't remember where I've seen it. Dad and Uncle Pads said Voldemort was after something, something he didn't have last time, and it's in the Department of Mysteries-"

"Harry, please, just listen." Hermione interrupted the boy as they halted. "What if Voldemort meant for you to see this?"

"She's right." Athena looked at the boy. "He could be purposely doing this."

Hermione nodded. "What if he's only hurting James because he's trying to get to you?"

"And what if he is? I'm supposed to just let him die?"

He had a point. And the three knew it. "What do we do then?" Ron asked.

"We'll have to use the Floo Network." Harry turned back around, continuing to rush up the stairs.

"I can teleport us there-"

"Uncle Tony's been telling me not to let you use your teleportation when it comes to more than two people." Harry reminded the girl.

"How am I supposed to learn to teleport more than two people if I can't even try?" Athena retorted.

"You can practice another time, don't try new things at times like this. It could be risky."

"Well, what's life without a little risk?" Athena smirked, with a hint of mischief in her eyes.

The other three stopped, turning to look at the girl with a deadpan look. "No." They all spoke at the same time.

Athena rolled her eyes, continuing to walk up to the seventh floor. "Fine. At least get into normal clothing before we go into the ministry."

Now changed into some black baggy cargo pants, along with some cropped, black, nylon long sleeves, Athena waved her hand over the lock in Umbridge's office, entering as the food opened

Now changed into some black baggy cargo pants, along with some cropped, black, nylon long sleeves, Athena waved her hand over the lock in Umbridge's office, entering as the food opened. "This toad is a bloody cat lady."