⁷.³⁰muggle shopping

1998BLACK RESIDENCE

1998
BLACK RESIDENCE

Anything planned by the two Blacks was always catastrophic, and yet people agreed to it.

Today, being a plain, boring Monday, Athena and Sirius had planned a family day out in Muggle London. They had invited the Potters, seeing as they were pretty much family, and because why not? It was more chaotic that way, though Remus showed that he dreaded having to take care of five children (he refused to admit that he was amused by them).

Now, both Potters, Remus and baby Teddy waited for the planners of the day, who were still getting ready. They were Blacks, so it was no surprise that they were the last ones ready.

Growing impatient, Harry stood up, walking to the staircase before yelling, "if you two don't hurry I will personally call Hades myself and tell him to prepare both your rooms soon!"

The sounds of rushed footsteps was heard from one side of the second floor, a thud following after. Not long later, Athena was walking down the stairs calmly, wearing a washed-black wide legged jeans, an eyelet buckle belt with it to tighten her pants (as well as to define her waist), along with a simple black halter top with layered gold necklaces decorating her neck and collarbone. Gold rings adorned her fingers, a rich scent emitting from her, as well as a minimalist baguette bag resting on her shoulders.

"Telling Hades to prepare my rooms soon isn't going to scare me Harry, I've already visited the god himself, and he had already prepared my room. Hell, I've already decorated it!" Athena exclaimed with an innocent smile on her face, Harry rolling his eyes in return.

Athena walked past the boy, walking over to Teddy, and entertained him. After minutes passed, small giggles were heard, and rushed footsteps heard from above, Sirius was finally done. Dramatic sounds of joy escaped the mouths of everyone waiting, well part from Teddy.

Sirius simply rolled his eyes. "Shut up, now let's get in the car before it gets too traffic."

Remus snorted. "I wonder who's fault it would be if we were to go through traffic."

"Obviously the bloody cars in the way! Or the muggle stoplights!"