⁴.¹³missing prisoner

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟒
𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

━LAST NIGHT'S PROBLEMS between Hermione and Ron had quickly dissolved as if it were nothing, as the next thing Athena knew, they were fine and talking again. Athena didn't know how, but all she knew was that one day - two days after the Yule Ball - she woke up, and Ron and Hermione were sitting next to each other in the common room, Ron's head laying on the girl's shoulder.

As much as she loved their friends, she didn't let their problems entirely ruin her night, as she could still remember her euphoria that night. 

But as if she had Harry's luck, she (and the rest of the Wizarding World) had received terrible news.

Currently, she was next to George and Harry, the red-head trying to calm her down while Harry was both worried and angered. They were both looking at Athena, who had a hardened gaze at the Daily Prophet news article in her hand, clutching the paper as if it would crush into dust.

Anansi was also seated infront of the article, possessing the same hostile attitude as her owner, as she hissed and scratched at the image of the rotten prisoner. 

MISSING PRISONER IN AZKABAN

By R. Amorim

Peter Pettigrew, a death-eater who'd caused the death of twelve muggles, Lily Potter and Maddilyn Black, was found missing in his cell at the infamous Azkaban prison.

Dementors surrounding the place had not noticed the sudden disappearance of the criminal, until an Auror had found the cell unoccupied.

"We are spending all our time searching for the man," The words of Cornelius Fudge, the Minister of Magic.

Due to the outbreak of Pettigrew, said minister has been criticised by the International Confederation of Wizards, for informing the muggle prime minister of the crisis.

"It was a choice that needed to be done." said Fudge irritably. "Pettigrew's a massive danger to us - even the muggles! Not only that but the man is mad! I have assurance that the muggle Prime Minister's will not breathe a word of Black's true identity to anyone. And let's face it - who'd believe him if he did?"

While the muggles have been placed under the fact that Pettigrew is holding a gun (a metal like, kind of wand that Muggles use to kill each other), the magical community lives in fear of a massacre like that of twelve years ago, when Pettigrew murdered thirteen people with a single curse, then disappearing for 12 years.

"THEY HAD ONE JOB! THE DEMENTORS HAD ONE FUCKING JOB!" She screamed out furiously as George had brought the girl out of the hall - noticing that she was going to explode of anger any moment. Harry had also decided to look after Anansi, letting the feline shred the parchment in pieces.