⁷.⁹rant

1997

1997

She was right.

As soon as Athena landed, she didn't feel the floor of Grimmauld Place. Looking around, she was in a forest. At first, she didn't see Harry, Hermione or Ron anywhere near her. But then she heard the sounds of groaning, someone in pain.

She quickly made her way towards the sound, shock appearing on her face as her eyes lay upon the sight. "Ron!"

Ron was on the floor, his shirt ripped and his arm bleeding. Athena removed the cloth near Ron's arm, giving her a better (not really) view of the injury. It was only a few seconds then when Hermione had appeared. She easily noticed what was happening, rushing towards the two.

She had gone on the side of Ron's arm, Athena going to meet his face. "Ron, bud, I need you to breathe- focus on my face-"

He tried to listen to Athena's instructions, but failed. The pain was too much. "How'd this happen?" Athena asked Hermione. "What happened to going back to Grimmauld Place?"

"W-well we were. But Yaxley had a hold of me and-" Hermione explained, her voice strained as tears dripped down her face. "I knew once he'd seen where we were, we couldn't s-stay. So I lead us here, but... Ron got splinched."

"Where's the bag?" Athena asked, standing up as she looked around for it. Then the sound of another person apparating was heard. Harry fell down, which Athena had taken notice of. THe bag was near the boy. "Harry! Find the Dittany in the bag!"

Harry was confused, but nonetheless obeyed. He looked up as to why they needed the potion, eyes widening as he'd seen Ron's state. This caused his movements to fasten, finding it and running over to the three. "What happened?"

Hermione started explaining the same thing to the boy as Athena had gotten up, bringing her wand out of her pocket. She raised her arms up, wand pointing as she began to mutter spells.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked, looking up to the girl.

She didn't turn around, focusing on what she was doing. "Protective spells."

"