⁷.²⁶anapneo

1998HOGWARTS

1998
HOGWARTS

Fred lifted the girl slightly, frightened as ever. His eyes were widened in shock, slowly shaking the girl. "Hey... Fi..."

The girl had previously teleported them into the hall, which was filled with friends and acquaintances of Hogwarts.

Fred was shaking. Even as he held the badly-injured girl, vibrations spread throughout his body. "Fred!"

Said boy looked up to the voice, wide eyes staring at them. Ginny stopped at her tracks upon laying eyes on the girl in his arms. "Is that..."

The boy didn't move, nor did he say another words. His eyes were brimming with tears, ignoring the sharp pain in his leg as he was more worried about the girl he was holding.

"No, no, no, no," Ginny continuously muttered, pace quick as she stepped towards the two. Falling to her knees, the red-head girl let out a sob. "What happened?! Mum! Madam Pomfrey! Someone, help! SIRIUS!"

Ginny's yells reached the ears of the mentioned father. Sirius had paused, moving through the ocean of people that seemed to crowd the girl. "Ginny? What's wrong-"

And like everyone who had laid eyes on the unconscious girl, he froze.

The trio who had just witnessed Snape's death entered the gates of Hogwarts

The trio who had just witnessed Snape's death entered the gates of Hogwarts. Their eyes scanned throughout the destroyed space. Shambles and pieces of stone littered here and there, bloodstains imprinted the floor, and the missing presence of people.

"Where's everyone?"

Eyes continued moving until they landed on the dim light inside. Walking towards, they couldn't help but wince at the gruesome sight of the school that they used to love. Ron opened the large doors, looking for his family before making a beeline towards them.

Hermione had slowly followed, a bad feeling erupting within her chest as she watched Ron immediately break down once nearing his family. Harry had stood at the entrance, as if freezing as he had seen that had, not only happened to the foundation of Hogwarts, but its people too. Slow steps followed Hermione, pupils glancing at the numb, passed, or injured bodies that spread throughout the hall.