ˣ.¹⁰said war

2004AVENGERS COMPOUND

2004
AVENGERS COMPOUND

Athena woke up by water falling onto her face. The girl sat up groaning, looking around where she was at. Well shit.

She was probably multiple feet underground, as it looked like she was at a crash site, and she was underneath it. Her clothes and hair were wet from the water filling up the room, and if it weren't for the fact that she woke up, she most likely would've drowned.

Athena easily teleported herself out there, thinking of one of her Uncles.

She appeared next to Clint, who was held the Iron Man gauntlet thingy securely. As Athena appeared there, Clint pointed one of his arrows towards her neck. He then brought it down, realising it was just Athena. He then immediately brought her into a hug, though retracting as he realised she was soaked.

"Where the hell have you been?! We've been calling for you through the earpiece but no reply!" Clint told her, looking at her panicked.

Athena waved her hand over her, drying herself. "I was unconscious I think. Woke up with water all around me." Clint sighed. "Do you know what's happening?"

He shook his head. "No, but there were like multiple alien creatures chasing me. Next thing I knew, a traitor Nebula showed up? Then that green chick, and then our Nebula killed the other Nebula."

Athena blinked at him. "What?"

"I was kidnapped by past me, pretended to be me and brought Thanos from multiple years back to our time line now. He's brought an army." Nebula, their one, spoke.

"Well shit. That's not good." Athena commented.

"Fi is alright. I repeat, Fi is alright." Clint spoke into the earpiece, notifying the others.

A sigh of relief was heard, followed by a grunt. Thor spoke up. "That's good. However, us on the other hand, may need back up."

Tony then spoke up. "Thanos has got an army out here. We're gonna need more people."

"On it." Athena answered. She then looked at Clint. "Uncle Clint, ya want a hand?"

The man nodded. "Yeah sure. Teleport us somewhere they won't see us so that Thanos doesn't see the stones."

"Alright." Clint then placed his hand onto Athena's shoulder. Athena looked at the two other females with them. "What about you two?"

"We'll be alright. You two can go." Nebula answered, reaceiving a nod from Athena.

"Okay, stay safe." And then she teleported them out of there.

Athena and Clint made it out, their first reaction being shocked. The whole land was ruined, destroyed, massacred. It didn't even look like life could be seen around here. Everything was in ruins, flames, and dirt. The sky was a different shade, as black smoke clouded it.