³.⁵a club

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟑
𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

━ "YOU KNOW THESE FAT LITTLE POUFFES ARE REALLY BOUNCY." Athena commented as she bounced her bottom on the pouffe.

"Stop acting like a child, will you?" Hermione, who seemed to have appeared out of nowhere, hissed at the girl.

Athena reacted almost immediately as she fell of her spot in fright. "Where'd you come from?"

"What do you mean? I was always here." Hermione told her, lying.

Athena shook her head as she went to sit back down on her spot. "No you weren't, I was sitting here by myself, then you came out of nowhe-"

"Welcome, my children." A voice spoke. Athena then looked around her, cautious as if another thing was going to scare her. "In this room, you shall explore the mysterious art of Divination. In this room, you shall discover if you possess..."

Then the woman showed herself to the students. Their Divination teacher, Sybil Trelawney, introduced herself to the students, her large eyes behind enormous glasses. "...The Sight. Hello. I am Professor Trelawney. Together, we shall cast ourselves into the future. But know this. One either has the Gift or not. It cannot be divined from the pages of a book. Books only cloud one's Inner Eye."

"What a loud of rubbish..." Hermione muttered.

"Her eyes scare me." Athena whispered. Hermione laughed lightly, then her attention - as well as everyone else's in the room - was caught by the teacher looking at Neville.

"You boy!" The frenzy-haired woman pointed at Neville, "Is your grandmother okay?"

Neville looked at the teacher puzzled. "I... I think so,"

"I wouldn't be so sure of that." Neville's eyes widened at her answer, watching as the woman turned back to everyone in the class. "The first term will be devoted to the reading of tea leaves. If all goes well, we will proceed to palmistry, fire omens, and finally... the crystal ball. By the way dear, beware the red-haired man." She looked at Parvati.

Parvati eyed Ron dubiously, edging her pouffe away. Athena looked at Ronald and snickered. "Wow Ron, you haven't done anything and a girl's already trying to get away from you."

"Shut up Athena." 

Athena grinned in response, turning her attention back to the professor.

"Unfortunately, classes will be disrupted in February by a nasty bout of flu. I myself will lose my voice. And in late spring, two of our number will... leave us forever." Trelawney continued a bright smile on her face. "Well then, shall we?"

───── ❦ ───── 

"Well then," Athena shook herself. "Guess those new trainings Clint and Nat taught me might be helpful after all."

"I thought they were already supposed to help you" Harry looked at the dark-haired girl next to her.

"No- Well actually, half for fun, the other half probably that." Athena replied. The four walked down to Hagrid's Hut, with a thought in Athena's mind. 

Previously, they were looking at tea leaves, and Athena received a club, meaning an attack. She didn't know whether to believe Trelawney or not, seeing as her previous nightmare was literally an attack.