⁶.⁸walk it off

1996SOKOVIA

1996
SOKOVIA

Athena was just calmly - as calm as she can get - when she was helping the people of the city. Cars were honking, people were trafficking each other... it was very loud.

However, what occurred next was something she didn't think would happen.

"Move it!" Athena yelled out, her arm waving as if telling the people to keep moving forwards. "Hurry up!"

She was near a small source of water - a stream, the people hurriedly making their way through. She didn't know where the other Avengers were, but she did know that they were also getting the people to hurry out.

Pietro then ran up next to her, the boy unfazed by his speed as Athena jumped. "I fucking swear-"

The water next to her then splashed up, interrupting her as a robot crawled up. "GAH! FUCK!" Athena yelled out loudly. She pointed her hand at the robot, blue aura forming around it as she threw it as far away from her.

She looked around, and there were more robots appearing. Bringing out her gun, she started shooting at the robots. Luckily, they were dead the moment a bullet went through their forehead. Loud screams were then heard from behind the buildings to her left. She ran off to that direction, seeing Wanda using her powers to form a shield against a robot. She pointed her gun at the robot, the robot falling dead.

She ran to the girl, who had placed her hands on her knees to catch her breath. Athena would've comforted the girl, but more robots have been appearing. "Go to the front of the pack Wanda, I'll take the back."

Wanda got back up, nodding. She ran to the front of the pack while Athena stayed at the back, still facing the opposite side as she kept on shooting at more robots. Once she had managed to take down the robots on the back path, she turned back around, catching up with the group to remove the gap.

As Athena kept on walking, moving the people forward, she felt her step go down

As Athena kept on walking, moving the people forward, she felt her step go down. She looked down on the ground, seeing a crack. The ground was being separated. She pushed the people forward, making them fall to the floor. At least they weren't on the side floating now.