¹.¹³through the trap door

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐
𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

━ "I STILL DON'T GET WHY WE'RE SPENDING DETENTION WITH HAGRID, WHEN WE GOT INTROUBLE FOR BEING WITH HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE." ATHENA COMMENTED, HIS TONE HUSHED. The four students previously just had their detention last night, in the Forbidden Forest.

It wasn't a bad experiences. It was a simple walk in the Forbidden Forest, with the idea of finding some items. Though, instead of finding the ideal items, they had seen a hooded man drinking the unicorn's blood. Harry thought that it was Voldemort, drinking the blood so that he could stay alive.

As the days had gone by, a realisation had come to Harry's mind. He told his friends his thoughts about the sudden encounter between Hagrid and the stranger, how it was very random and unusual how a stranger would be holding a dragon egg for no reason. They had then visited Hagrid again, asking him more about the stranger. Until, Hagrid had accidentally slipped about the information on how to get past fluffy.

The four had then come to down to the conclusion that the man underneath the hood that Hagrid had met, was either Voldemort or Snape. Either one of the two was going to steal the Philosopher's - mainly Snape - which was why the quartet had dashed out of Hagrid's hut after that.

When Professor McGonagall had told them that Dumbledore was away, they knew that whoever was going to steal the stone, was going to steal it that night. This is why the group of four were now rushing past the hallways quietly, underneath Harry's invisible cloak.

"I mean you said it yourself. We were there after curfew." Ron had whispered back to Athena.

Hermione had turned her head around slightly and shushed the two. "Shush you two, we can't risk being found, especially since we're almost there!"

After bumping into Peeves - whom they managed to fend off easily - the four were now in the room with the three-headed dogs, who were sound asleep by a harp playing.

The four slowly walked over to the trapdoor which was covered by the dog's heavy paw. "Holy Merlin, that's a big paw." Ron looked at the dog's paw, as it was taking up almost all of the trapdoor.

"Well, it's a big dog what do you expect?" Athena retorted sarcastically. She rolled her eyes and looked at Harry who seem to have no clue how they were going to move the paw.

"How are we going to move that?" Harry exclaimed quietly. Ron shrugged, Hermione eyeing the room cautiously, and Athena groaned.

"I don't ever want to be left with you two when it's a life or death situation. We have magic people!" Athena looked at the boys in slight horror, then turned back to face the dog. But before words were able to leave her mouth, Harry had interrupted her.

"Athena you're not petting the dog." He predicted firmly, the girl's demeanor changing.

Athena turned back to him quickly, hands clasped together in front of her chest. "Pleassseee." She pleaded. "Just one pet-"

"Hey, guys.. do you hear that?" Hermione looked at her friends, a sudden silence entered their hearing

The other three stopped what they were doing, as they looked at Hermione. "No?"

"Exactly." Realisation then hit them, as dog slobber had dripped down on Ron's shoulder. They then slowly looked up, and the quartet screamed.

The dog had woken, barking madly all over the room. But Athena was completely ignoring the fact that it was trying to kill them, again.