⁷.³will and testaments

1997THE BURROW

1997
THE BURROW

"What exactly is the reason why I can't help you all again?" Athena asked, pouting as she stood next to her dad. Pretty much every male in the burrow had been setting up outside, getting ready for the wedding.

"Because of your shoulder, idiot." Sirius replied, his hand holding his wand as he raised it, pointing towards the floating tent gazebo.

"George had his ear blasted but he's still helping..." Athena whined, pointing towards the boy who was indeed helping.

"Well George just got his ear, a part of his body that doesn't do much other than listen to people, blasted off. Both of his arms are still working, so he can still help. You, on the other hand, almost had your whole shoulder become airborne." Sirius reasoned, and pretty well actually. Athena just continued pouting, watching sadly at the people helping out outside. Sirius took note of this and sighed. "Why don't you go help Fleur get ready? You used to do Pep's make up on me so why not do it on her? I always looked amazing."

Athena's mood brightened at that idea, immediately running back to the burrow while her tight arm laid limp beside her. "Oooh! I can do that!"

Sirius just chuckled at her behaviour. She was almost seventeen, yet her personality resembled a five-year-olds. He didn't mind though, they needed someone to brighten up the gloomy mood from the events that had just occurred - and Athena (as well as the wedding) would be able to do that.

Athena was happily going up the stairs, making her way up to the room Fleur was getting ready in. Molly was downstairs, Ginny helping her as the two got the food ready. Hermione was upstairs helping Fleur with her hair.

The Weasleys - other than Ron, Arthur and Bill - still hadn't really warmed up towards Fleur. Molly had pretty much disliked the girl, a lot, since she saw Fleur as a type of girl who's just using Bill for his looks and such. Fleur had also seemed pretty snobbish at times, seeing as she had come from a rich family and the Weasley's weren't. But for the sake of Bill, they'd just tolerate her.

Athena knocked gently at the closed door, opening it to see Fleur with her hair in a half up- half down, the bottom part curled. "Hey, I can see that the bride is already looking gorgeous. But then again when is she not?"

Fleur scoffed, a playful roll of her eyes. Hermione laughed as well. "Athena, you can't flirt with a woman on her wedding day."

Athena walked towards the two, standing herself on the other side of Hermione. "Well, I just did. And I plan to do it at every wedding I go to."

"