⁷.²⁹a new beginning

1998BLACK RESIDENCE

1998
BLACK RESIDENCE

"Oh sweet bed! How I've missed you so much!" Athena exclaimed, barging into her room and face planting onto her bed. "I'm never leaving you again."

"Incoming!" Someone had yelled out, causing Athena to panic.

"No no no no, Harry I swear to Merlin if you-"

The girl hadn't finished as her face was pushed back down onto her bed, Harry dumping himself on top of her. "Wow, did your bed get even more comfier while we were gone, Fi? I might need you to find another place to sleep seeing as I might have to keep this for myself."

Athena harshly lifted herself up, knocking Harry off her back. "Get your filthy self off of me, you mongrel. And go to your own room! You have one her so why bother going to mine."

Harry laughed, though wincing due to the impact of him falling onto her carpeted floor. "Your room was closer, and I like annoying you."

"'Your room was closer and I like annoying you' my ass." Athena mocked the boy in a pitched voice.

"Hey! I don't sound like that!" Harry said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"'Hey I don't sound like that'." Athena mocked him again in the same voice.

"Why you-"

"Athena! Harry! Come down here! We want you to meet someone!" The voice of Sirius Black echoes throughout the house, reaching both their ears.

"Coming!" Athena yelled, leaving Harry behind as he cursed her name.

"Athena, for Merlin's sake, once I get my hands on you I will-"

Harry had stopped talking upon Athena stopping him by placing her hand over his mouth. Harry looked at the girl who looked shocked, staring at something (more like someone). Harry's reaction mirrored the girl's upon laying eyes on the same thing she was.

Their, laid a baby, born not too long ago, with teal-blue hair curled up in Remus' arms. "Athena, meet your new brother, Teddy Black-Lupin, and Harry, meet your new god-brother."

Both young adults slowly walked over to the baby, mouth in awe as they watched its innocent figure. Young Teddy turned his head to Athena, a toothless grin showing as his hair started to change to the colour yellow. A small gasp escaped Athena's mouth, hands motioning towards the child. "Can I..?"

Remus nodded, handing the baby towards the girl, who began to craddle and coo at the smiling baby. "We got Tonks to give him the first name, seeing as she volunteered to be surrogate, and seeing as Teddy is going to be taking both mine and Sirius' last name."

Athena couldn't help but gush over her new baby brother, thought trying to conceal it as she didn't want to get too excited and drop him. "How old is he? I can tell he's a metamorphagus. He's so cute! I wanna squish his face so hard that I might-"