/blaise zabini/

notes !!

notes !!

; is completely fiction! i am simply using the fashion show from 2016(THIS ISN'T SET IN 2016 THO), the one with The Weekend singing Starboy and using that since i'm not smart enough to make up my own runway show

; there will be a bit of smut at the end of the first part of this chap, mention of dirty talk ig, and suggestive acts

; if you feel uncomfortable reading that part, you can skip from the bold part to the next '+++'

; I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HOW VS FASHION SHOWS WORK SO PLEASE DON'T GET MAD AT ME IF I GET SOMETHING WRONG--

part i. VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW: BLAISE ZABINI EDITION

That's right. Blaise pursued being a fashion designer after Hogwarts, having gotten used to the life of fashion after his mother. His mother wasn't exactly a fashion designer or anything, but she was an expert when it comes to matching the right clothes, colours, jewellery, accessories, shoes, all of that! His mother had always made sure that he dressed nicely, that Blaise had managed to adapt to this life.

And frankly, he didn't complain. He liked being dressed in a orderly fashion way, and it was no surprise that he chose this path after school. Well, a few years after school. The ministry had needed help due to majority of its staff being blipped, and being the nice person he was, he volunteered (definitely not because Athena was also working there).

However, when everyone had snapped back, Blaise had stepped down from the ministry, and decided to pursue his dream.

Fast forward a few years, he was now a successful designer, known in both the muggle and wizarding worlds. He was branched out by multiple other designers, which then expanded his social fame, and then eventually creating his own line, and then... bam!

Athena was so glad that her boyfriend was finally where he wanted to be. She even knew of his passion of fashion during the Blip, and though she was glad on the extra help at the ministry, she was kinda bummed out that he didn't get to do what he wanted. But now that he was, she was happy for him.