⁶.²²attacked

1996

1996

THE BURROW

"Athena you bitch! Give me back my food!" Ron yelled, running after Athena with a knife in his hand.

"Never!" Athena yelled back, her arms carrying a large bowl of Molly's cookies.

"RONALD WEASLEY!" Molly yelled out, causing the boy to stop in his tracks, lowering the knife in his hand as he slowly turned around to face his mother. "STOP RUNNING AROUND WITH A BLOODY KNIFE!"

Ron had immediately walked back to the kitchen, placing the knife down on the counter. He slowly started walking away out of Molly's sight, however as he moved further, he started running after the girl.

Christmas has been going okay so far. Nothing bad has occurred, and so far, it's been really simple. There weren't as many people this year as the Avengers weren't present (as well as Hermione), however there were still a large group of people there. The three Marauders plus Arthur had given all their warnings and such to the group of teens, telling them all about the dark side and such. Harry had gone off to have a chat with the eldest Weasley present.

The two Weasley twins had also been present, resulting in chaos for almost everyone in the house. After months of not being reunited with their fellow prankster, Athena, George and Fred had immediately started causing chaos.

 After months of not being reunited with their fellow prankster, Athena, George and Fred had immediately started causing chaos

Athena was sitting down in the living room of the Burrow, watching as the sparks escaped from the crackling flame. It was really peaceful now. Almost everyone had gone to their given rooms, getting ready to sleep. 

A few of the people present were ready to leave, those people being her father, Remus, James and Tonks. Athena and Harry had wanted to stay over the night, in which both their fathers had agreed.

Athena had been the only one down stairs, not wanting to go to bed yet. Her thoughts had soon been interrupted by a voice, facing towards the man. "Penny for your thoughts?"

Athena let out a small smile at him. "Hey Georgie."

George had walked over closer, sitting himself on the armchair near her. "Hey Fi, can't sleep?"