⁴.⁴thestrals

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟒
𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

━ ATHENA LOOKED OUT OF THEIR CARRAIGE WINDOW,  looking at boney horse-like creatures pulling the carriage. I didn't know Thestrals were the ones pulling the carriages.

Normally, she would be questioning who on Earth she saw diee, but remembered what had happened earlier this year, when she had technically watched the life leave the Chitauri soldiers body.

Turning her head back around, she faced the three, breaking the silence. "So... what do you think is happening at Hogwarts this year?"

"Something's happening at Hogwarts?" Harry asked obliviously.

"Well obviously." The girl commented,  "Ron's older brothers - part the twins - have been hinting something's going to happen this year - mainly Percy. Dad and James also said something exciting is going to happen, and Charlie even said he'll see us soon!" She exclaimed, excited and curious for what was going to happen.

"Maybe someone important is coming." Ron suggested.

"Or a massive event is going to happen!" Athena's pearly white teeth showed themselves again as the girl stood up in excitement, immediately sitting back down as the carriage had gone over a rock.

"Yea that could be it..." Harry thought, his mind wandering off somewhere else. "D'you think Angelina's the Quiddtch Captain this year?"

"Probably." Athena shrugged. "Her or Alicia. Speaking of Quidditch... Ron! You should try out for keeper!"

"What! No! I highly doubt I'll make it in-"

"Stop talking ill of yourself Ron," Hermione spoke up. "You're not a bad keeper so there's a likely chance you'll make it in."

"Listen to wise old M here, she believes in you!" Athena pointed her hands at Hermione. "I bet she'll be rooting for you on the stands loud and clear," Athena cleared her throat, "Go Ron-"

"Alright, that's enough Fi." Hermione nudged the girl, Athena laughing at her cheeks reddening.

"Alright," The girl made herself comfortable again on the compartment seat, looking at the two boys. Her blank stare caught their attention,

"What?" Both of them asked simultaneously.

"Why're you looking at us like that?" Harry continued.

"Well, your hair." Athena continued looking at them.

"What about it?" Ron questioned.

"Why do all the boys suddenly have long hair? So far out of all the boys I've seen, the only one who doesn't have long hair is my cousin dearest." Athena brows furrowed.

"Do we not look good with it?" Harry asked, playfully offended.

"Never said that. Just a mere question. You guys look dashing." Athena answered sarcastically.

"Obviously. We do look splendid, don't we Harry?" Ron looked at his best mate.

Harry just looked at him, a weird look on his face. "Yes, we do. But I obviously look better."

Ron scoffed. "Yeah right."

"Girls, who do you think looks better... me or Ron?" Harry looked towards the two girls.