⁷.³²hit witch in their ranks

1999

1999

MINISTRY OF MAGIC, LONDON

The day was the seventh of January, 1999, and Athena was ranking up in the ranks of being an intern in the Department of the Magical Law Enforcement Squad, that she would surely be announced an official Hit Witch soon, as well as receiving a position on Jericho's squad.

She had her breaks from time to time, sure, but other than that, she was pretty much at the ministry, with Jericho, training her arse off. Which succesfully lead her to where she was now.

Normally, it would've taken the witches and wizards who applied for the position, at least 2 years to gain the title of a Hit Witch/Wizard, but Athena had broken that record.

In just five months, she had managed to gain the title of not only a Hit Witch, but the Youngest Hit Witch of the Century. I mean, she was still seventeen! And the current youngest one before her would've honestly been around twenty-five, which actually, was Jericho Travers himself.

Jericho honestly had the looks of a built, business man who was reaching their late twnety's. It wasn't an insult, no. Picture an ashy-blonde, tall, man, who possessed a broad and built upperbody. His face looked tired, deep bags hidden underneath his circular google-type of glasses, however it only enhance his look, matching his stretched, sharp jawline, as well as his cheeks that were hollowed in perfectly. If Athena could describe his looks in one word, it would have to be the word DILF. (search up nanami kento to see who i'm basing it off kshrbwio).

He was a strict-ish, sort of man, but he was smart, and had quick (and correct) thinking. Which was part of the reason why Athena had managed to reach her position so fast. Sure, she was awarded an Order of Merlin for pertaining a large role in the deafeat of Voldemort, but Travers ignored that, wanting to test her skills as if she was an ordinary intern.

He was smart, and be cause of that, he wouldn't let her stop her personal training until he was satisfied with her progress (also because he just wanted to see the girl suffer for the multiple unnecessary comment she gave). These type of trainings normally ended around two am in the morning, only giving her less than a five hour sleep as she would only wake up to the man giving her another hard task.

If she's not training physically, he would give her some sort of situations which required fast, reasonable, and great thinking, mainly fast thinking.

One time, Jericho had given her the task of a situation where she was to back-up a whole lot of aurors who were handling a highly dangerous criminal who had escaped from Azkaban. He had set up a hollow simulation, realistic-looking as everything felt and looked real. Athena had believed that this would've been able to succeed in this task easily as she had pretty much managed to deal with Peter Pettigrew back in her third year (albeit him escaping again).

So, with confidence, she had gone inside the room where the simulation was set up, and had tried to succeed in her task.

She failed.