ˣ.⁷gathering information

2004BLACK RESIDENCE

2004
BLACK RESIDENCE

"So, Athena won't be back for a while?" Teddy asked, resting on Athena's lap, the girl leaning back onto the couch as she fiddled with his teal hair.

The girl hummed, "yeah, you'll have to be staying with Uncle Prongs at the potter Manor for a while, just until we return."

"Awww, how long will you be gone for??" The boy asked as he looked up to her with sad eyes.

"For a few weeks I'm guessing. I'm not quite sure..." Athena answered, looking down at her brother as she gave him a soft smile. "It's okay though, when I finish, dad and papa will be back with me. As well as all your other Uncles and Aunts that we told you about."

At this, Teddy's eyes brightened, a joyous expression on his face. "Oh yay!! I miss dad and papa! I want to see them again!! I don't remember much about the other Uncles and Aunts, but I'm excited to see more people!!"

Athena laughed lightly at his expression, bringing her arm down to wrap it around the smaller boy's frame. "I'm glad that you are.."

"Are you going to be going tomorrow morning?" He asked her, turning his upper body around. She nodded. "Then we should spend tonight together! I want to play together before you go!"

Another laugh left her mouth. Teddy hopped off her lap, grabbing her hand. "Well then come on!!"

 "Well then come on!!"

AVENGERS COMPOUND

Athena let out a whistle, catching the attention of everyone inside the room. "Wow, you guys look like you're having fun."

Everyone inside turned their head to the person who just made an entrance, a few of them just stared at her and nodded as they would see her somewhat often, whereas those who normally don't, stood up and exclaimed, "Athena!!!"

Athena smiled at them, walking up to the two big guys already making their way towards her. "Hi Uncle Thor, hi Uncle Bruce- er, Hulk?"

The big green laughed. "Yeah, lot's of stuff happened during the past five years. I managed to mix Bruce's brains and Hulk's brawns."