¹.⁷first game

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟏
𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

 ━ THEY DAYS DOVE INTO THE MONTHS OF NOVEMBER, A COUPLE DAYS SINCE THE TROLL INCIDENT. Athena still wondered from time to time why Quirrell had given the troll the disapproving look. As if it had failed his mission. But Athena would get distracted and brush the thought off her mind. When Athena mailed her father that she and Harry got into the Quidditch team, an owl arrived the next day, and a howler was dropped in front of her.

───── ❦ ─────

𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐎
𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋

"Everyone! Black's got a howler!" A boy yelled out. Almost everyone in the hall had turned their heads to Athena, silence echoing through the walls. Athena's face was void of any nervous emotions, knowing that her dad wouldn't get mad at her. He never did, as he wasn't really capable of doing so. So, every time Athena had done something wrong, he would either shrug it off, encourage her with a cheer, actually scold her (but fail in doing so) or ring up Nat -- which was quite hard to do so as Sirius was still getting used to muggle items -- who would be the one to scold the girl. 

"ATHENA CELESTE BLACK!" The howler yelled, its loud voice roaring throughout the hall. "HOW DARE YOU NOT TELL ME ABOUT YOU AND HARRY GETTING INTO THE QUIDDITCH TEAM?! I AM SO INCREDIBLY PROUD OF YOU BOTH -- James wait I'm not done -- AND I'M GOING TO COME AND WATCH YOUR GAME -- WAIT FOR YOUR GODDAMN TURN JAMES -- AND SO IS JAMES. I'LL SEE IF TONY, NAT OR STEVE WOULD WANT TO COME BUT THEY'RE PROBABLY BUSY OR THEY'RE NOT ALLOWED. MOONY IS COMING AS WELL CAUSE HE LOVES ME -- WELL YOU GUYS A LOT -- FINE! MERLIN PRONGS YOUR AS IMPATIENT AS -- AH SHIT-TAKI MUSHROOMS--" Athena couldn't help but laugh along with many people in the hall because of her father's statement.

"HELLO ATHENA, I'M ASSUMING HARRY IS NEXT TO YOU-" James' voice was heard, and was right as Harry was next to her, laughing.

"--I'M FINE BY THE WAY. IT'S NOT LIKE JAMES JUST PUSHED ME OFF MY CHAIR!" Sirius yelled back sarcastically, making most people in the hall laugh even more.

"yeah yeah, whatever. man up you big baby- HARRY JAMES POTTER! I'M SO INCREDIBLY PROUD OF YOU AND ATHENA! I KNEW THAT YOU GUYS WOULD GET ON THE TEAM I JUST DIDN'T THINK THIS SOON! MINNIE AND HOOCH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR NOTICING OUR CHILDREN'S TALENTS. AND WHOEVER THE QUIDDITCH CAPTAIN IS-- YOU'RE BLOODY SPLENDID! THANKS AS WELL." 

Those comments made Oliver smile and blush slightly, the two mentioned professors' lips quirking up slightly. 

"ANYWAYS I'M NOT DONE. ME, MOONY AND PADS ARE COMING TO YOUR GAME BECAUSE WE OBVIOUSLY WANT TO BE THERE FOR YOUR FIRST GAME- AND I BET MINNIE WOULD LOVE TO SEE US AGAIN. BY THE WAY, 'THENA IF YOUR WONDERING, I WON THE BET." Athena put a fist in the air as the last sentence was heard, causing some people to be confused. "OKAY, I THINK THAT'S ALL WE NEED TO SAY! BESIDES MOONY IS GOING TO KILL US IF WE DON'T MEET UP WITH HIM ANY SOONER. BYE, KIDS LOVE YOU BOTH A LOT! TRY TO GET IN TROUBLE- WAIT NO NEVERMIND THE TEACHERS ARE PROBABLY HEARING THIS IGNORE WHAT I SAID ALTHOUGH I WOULDN'T MIND IF YOU DID-"