³.¹⁵to the helacarrier

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟒
𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐑

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

━ TONY KNEW, THAT THE MOMENT he laid eyes on the golden light escaping Athena's chest, he'd seen it before. But the thing troubling him was that he couldn't place his finger on where he's seen it before.

As Athena and Sirius arrived back at their house, the young Black was taken to the Helacarrier quickly. But the Black father was able to tell his brother-in-law about the pain decreasing and the new found power that Athena was able to do, and she was able to say goodbye to her father and uncle.

Though he understood why, Sirius was slightly angered that he wasn't allowed to accompany his daughter (Fury didn't want anybody else to come other than Athena); him and James still had to look for Pettigrew.

───── ❦ ─────

"Guys.. I- I've got a match!" Bruce yelled, an energy description similar to to Tesseract appeared on the screen. "But..."

"But what?" Steve, who was still in his Captain America suit, walked closer to the Bruce.

"It's a match, but not a match at the same time... And it's coming this way."

"Wait what? How does that even work?"

"I-I don't know, but I'm getting the same energy signature from this one I just found except it doesn't look as strong as the actual stone we're looking for."

"I'm going to Fury and see if there's any threat coming this way." The super soldier left the room, walking to the main area where many agents worked "Fury! Can anyone of your men scan if there's anyone coming this way?"

"There's one coming!" A voice perked up. Steve looked over to the man. "Another one of our ships."

"Do you know who's on that ship?"

"Just one of our men that's flying it, Tony Stark and the girl he was bringing here."

───── ❦ ─────

"Woahh, when Nat said you were glowing I didn't think you'd look like a flashlight." Steve commented as Athena and Tony got off the jet.

"Hush your thoughts Uncle Steve." Athena smiled cheekily as she walked over to hug the man.

"Hi Fi." The man hugged the girl back. "Let's get you to the lab, so that we can get Bruce to check on that fast."

"Already? I thought I would've had the time to check the place."

"Sorry little one, but you're only here so that we can figure why your chest looks like a lamp."

Athena narrowed her eyes at the man jokingly as a snicker could be heard escaping Tony's mouth. As the two lead Athena to the lab where Bruce was in, she could feel something inside her pulsing. It wasn't just her heart, but it was like there was another thing trying to escape her chest. The same feeling she remembered receiving the day she touched the cube. Feeling a pang in her chest, her hand flew to clutch it, which didn't go unnoticed by the two men walking with her.