⁶.²⁴heartbreak

1997HOGWARTS

1997
HOGWARTS

Walking through the quiet hallways, Athena quickly fastened her pace as she made her way to the Hospital Wing. Last night, when Ron and Harry had gone over to Slughorn, Ron had gotten poisoned. When Ron's love potion effect had worn off, they had decided to celebrate it with a drink. Before any of the other three had taken a sip of the drink, Ron had gone ahead and drunken ahead. However it turned out that the drink was poisoned. If it weren't for Harry's quick thinking, Ron surely would've died.

Nearing the Hospital Wing, Athena could hear different voices talking inside the room. She opened one of the large doors, peeking her head in first. She sees three professors, as well as the headmaster all talking as they, from what Athena had assumed, tried to figure out what has caused Ron to get into a dangerous situation.

As she straightens her body, entering, she feels a body push past her quickly, shoving her into the side of the closed door. Grunting, she looked at the person who had done such actions, and mentally glaring at them.

"Where's my Won-Won? Has he been asking for me?" Asked Lavender, ducking in between Snape and Slughorn as she made her way in front of Ron's bed.

"Watch where you're fucking going..." Athena muttered, clutching onto her side - which hit hard against the door.

"What's she doing here?" The girl who just rushed in had asked, her head facing towards Hermione.

Standing up, Hermione retorted. "I might ask you the same question."

Hissing in, Athena watched the two girls. "Yikes, looks like there's a love triangle here." She narrated to herself, her eyes then landing towards Ron before grimacing. "Over him..."

"I happen to be his girlfriend."

"I happen to be his... friend."

"Don't make me laugh, you haven't spoken in weeks." Lavender pointed her hand towards Ron, "I suppose you want to make up now that he's all interesting."

"He's been poisoned, you daft dimbo!" Hermione scoffed in disbelief, standing up. "And for the record I've always found him interesting."

As Lavender was about to speak back, a movement was created by the Weasley lying on the bed. "Ah, see? He senses my presence. Don't worry, Won-Won, I'm here."

The boy continued to squirm around more, muttering words. "Uh... Hermione..."

Before she knew it, Lavender had run past her sobbing. Athena was feeling bad but she also wanted to dramatically fall down onto her knees with one hand on her forehead and the other on her chest, while saying 'oh i've been heartbroken' dramatically, but she didn't. 

Holding in the urge, she stalked closer next to McGonagall, listening to whatever Dumbledore was saying. Athena mentally snickered as she watched Hermione sit on the edge of Ron's bed, holding his hand. Finally making your move...