⁶.²⁰the slug party

1996

1996

HOGWARTS

Normally it'd be Harry waiting for Athena to finish getting ready, however, the tables seemed to have turned this evening as it was Athena waiting in the Gryffindor common room.

The girl was wearing a white, short dress, the top part being corset styled and had no straps as it was tubed-styled. The bottom part was simple as it was simply just satin stopping at mid-thigh. The dress had been pretty snug with her body, going along with her curves as a long beige-coloured coat had laid over it. She matched her outfit with some white heels, and her hair was put into a low messy bun as some front hairs framed her face.

Hermione had already gone ahead as she didn't want Athena to know her date just yet, the girl saying that she could meet him at the party. After a while of waiting, Harry was finally done, descending the boy's dorm stairs.

Upon hearing these footsteps, Athena sat up, turning her head towards the boy. "And so the princess arrives!"

Harry rolled his eyes, walking up to the girl. "Shut your trap. Where's Hermione?"

"Said she'd meet us there, along with her date." Athena answered, standing up from the couch.

"Oh, have you found out who her date is?"

Athena shook her head. "No, apparently we can just meet him there." The girl stated, walking towards the exit. "Now hurry your arse up, I swear if you took any longer up there I would've fallen asleep or gone by myself."

The two had arrived at the party, the two greeted with loud voices, the aroma of food, and Slughorn greeting them

The two had arrived at the party, the two greeted with loud voices, the aroma of food, and Slughorn greeting them. The chat was normal, Slughorn sending his cheery greetings and telling the two to enjoy themselves. The man had then dragged the two students to meet some of his friends - who were apparently some pretty important blokes.

Harry already looked like he was enjoying himself, while Athena looked bored. The party had seemed very bland - in her opinion at least. Scanning her eyes over the crowd the girl had spotted Hermione hiding behind the curtains.