⁶.²¹father-daughter chat

1996HOGWARTS EXPRESS

1996
HOGWARTS EXPRESS

Walking back to Ron and Harry's compartment, she sees a familiar curly haired girl standing before the door, blowing her breath to make it foggy and writing words.

Knotting her eyebrows in confusion, she walked closer to the girl, trying to figure out what she was doing. As the dark haired girl was close enough, she realised that she was putting 'R+L' and a giant love heart around it. With her eyes widening, the girl started shooing her.

"Go away you bloody twat! Don't put your stinky breath on the glass!" Athena exclaimed, using her hands to shoo the girl away. Not really knowing what to do, Lavender merely narrowed her eyes at the girl, resulting in Athena glaring at her - in which she ran away.

Rolling her eyes, Athena opened the compartment door, making sure that she doesn't touch the fogged up glass. "Hi Fi." Ron stated, sending her an awkward smile.

Deadpanning at Ron, Athena moved Harry's feet (the boy was sitting down with his legs on the seat), and sat on the spot. "Ron, no offense, but I don't like your girlfriend."

"Well, your not the only one Fi," Harry muttered.

Athena let out a laugh through her nose. "She's a wee bit too obsessed with you."

Before anyone else could say something, a figure had walked past their compartment, that figure being Hermione. The girl had stopped abruptly, seeing what was drawn on the glass before walking away.

The other two didn't seem to care much as they continued their previous conversation, and Athena wasn't as much bothered to leave, knowing that the girl wouldn't want to be around Ron after seeing that. "So... what happens after you break an unbreakable vow?"

"Well... you die." Harry answered.

Athena looked between the two, confused on why their conversation topic was about unbreakable vows. "Huh?"

1996BLACK RESIDENCE

1996
BLACK RESIDENCE

The first thing Athena had done as she arrived at their house was head to her room and fall on the fluffy carpet near her bed. Sirius on the other hand, had followed the girl up to her room, seeing her on the floor, face down.