¹.⁹reunion

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟏
𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

━ IT WAS THE DAY JUST BEFORE THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS. Some students were already packed, while some aren't as they weren't going to stay at Hogwarts. The four friends sat around in the common room; Athena brainstorming pranks and presents on the couch, Hermione reading a book next to her, Harry and Ron playing wizards chess on the floor.

Just then, two identical red-headed twins that Athena has seen before, came rushing by. "Ickle Ronnikins!" One of the twins yelled.

"Mother just owled us saying that we would be staying here for Christmas-" The other spoke.

"-Because she and dad are visiting Charlie during Christmas." The other spoke again. Athena still hadn't been able to tell the difference between the two, but she made it her goal to be able to.

"Fantastic." Sarcasm dripped from Ron's tone. "I was really looking forward it mum's cooking again." The boy was saddened. The two twins had already left, leaving the four friends alone in the common room again.

Then an idea popped in Athena's head. "Hey Ron, what do you say about you coming with us?" Athena asked the boy. Harry looked at Ron for approval as he also wanted the boy to come with him.

"Yeah, it'll be fun!" The bespectacled boy exclaimed enthusiastically.

"'Mione I'd love for you to come along but you already have plans so..." Athena trailed off.

"It's alright. I'm sure we can have it another time." Hermione smiled, continuing to read her book.

"But I don't want to be a burden-"

"Nonsense. You'll probably be staying with Harry 'cause I doubt my dad will let another boy that isn't Harry stay at my house. But I'll be coming over every day." Athena told the boy giving him an encouraging smile.

"No, it's fine. I'll stay with my siblings-"

"No Ronald, we can owl your mum right now. Pretty pleassee with a blueberry on top?" Athena pleaded. Ron was going to say no, but the puppy eyes Athena was giving him was irresistible.

"Fine! But don't argue with my mum if she says no." Ron huffed. It's not that he didn't want to go, he really did, but he didn't want to ruin any family bonding and he didn't know if it was going to be awkward or not.

Athena jumped up in excitement. "Yay! You don't need to worry, I'm a very persuading person. If she says no, I can easily change her mind with a snap." She spoke enthusiastically with a wink as she ran to get some parchment and her quill.

───── ❦ ─────

𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒

Loads of students started to board off the train as they made their stop. Families were reunited and students were saying goodbye to each other. For example, the quadruplet. "Oh, I'm going to miss you." Athena hugged Hermione tightly. 

She was somewhat upset about the fact that they were not going to see the girl for a couple of days, seeing as she had pretty much grown attached to her so quickly, but she was reminded that she would be seeing all her family anyways.