⁷.²⁸perish

1998HOGWARTS

1998
HOGWARTS

"Blaise!" The doors opened, said-boy turning his head around to see Draco and his mother coming in. Both of them had immediately gone over to the dark-skinned boy, who sat next to the bed Athena was on. "How is she?"

"Madam Pomfrey said that she was in a stable condition, but she hasn't woken up yet." The boy explained.

Draco looked at his mother anxiously, the woman giving him a reassuring smile and walking towards the girl. Whilst going to the Hospital Wing, both had bumped Harry (actually saving him from landing too harshly from a spell that was thrown at him). Seeing Draco had caused Harry to ask where Athena was, and he had stated that she was in the Hospital Wing.

Harry had probably thought that she wasn't in a big, terrible condition, one where she was in the condition she was in right now, so he had asked Draco to tell Athena to lend out some help in luring the snake in the castle. Draco had wanted to curse Harry for ordering her to do such a thing whilst she was in an injured state, but Narcissa had already nodded and dragged her son away.

The woman had gazed at the girl, watching her peaceful yet troubled state. She placed her hand on her cheek, before placing it on her chest.

"Was she given any sort of potion? To help speed up her energy and body stability, maybe?" The woman asked, looking at Blaise. The boy had nodded in return, in which Draco had nervously spoke up.

"We're allowed to wake her up now, right? It's been a while since I healed her and Madam Pomfrey said she's in a stable condition and was given a potion so-"

Draco hadn't finished reasoning when his mother had casted a spell at the girl wandlessly. "Rennevarte."

Watching as the magic escaped Narcissa's hand, onto the girls body, all three had waited for Athena to open her eyes. Well, that's what they expected to open first at least.

A groan was heard from the girl. "Bloody fuck... why does my back hurt..." She slowly sat up, reaching to her back as if to find the cause of pain on her back. She slowly opened her eyes, face falling onto confusion. "Huh? What're you guys doing here? Why am I in the Hospital Wing? Wait... where's Fred-"

The girl didn't get to finish her sentence as she was cut off with an abrupt hug, her vision only seeing platinum hair. Slowly patting Draco's back, she looked over to Narcissa and Blaise, as if asking why he was hugging her. Then, she heard him say something. "You're such a bloody idiot. I can't believe you almost died."

"I... almost died?"

"Oh." Was all the she could say after Draco had explained what had happened whilst she was unconscious. I mean, chaos happened, and she was sleeping on a fucking bed during so. "I guess Harry was wrong when he said I would be a part of any trouble that happens."