ˣ.⁶2004

2004

2004

It's been five years. Five years since the whole snap had happened.

For every single person out there, it was heartbreak. The trauma, the pain, the feeling of losing someone you know, love or may be even just acquainted with disappears from you, not knowing if they are going to return. For many people, that day was the worst, as they would have also lost a part of themselves.

This changed them. Either for the better, or worse.

Athena would be a part of the former.

She got healthier, stronger, and more mature, I guess. The Snap had left a massive impact on her, and if anyone who disappeared were to return and look at her now, they can easily say that she's changed.

As the second-in-command of her department, she was easily one of the strongest Hit Officers out there, with Jericho being the Head of the whole department. She mastered non-verbal magic, and is almost on her way to mastering wandless. Her powers also grew stronger, being able to wield a whole lot of abilities now.

She never took the arm cuffs off, knowing that the energy would just take over her body again, however maybe not as drastic as before.

The girl was currently in her office in the ministry, filling in some paperwork. A six-year old Teddy was at the lounge area that she had in the same room, playing with some toys. James finally managed to open up the pub that they had opened many years ago. And recently, it had received a lot of attention from other wizards and witches around.

Just as Athena was about to finish, the sound of someone arriving at her floo was heard, causing her to look up. There, she saw her Uncle Steve, Aunt Nat, and another brown haired man that she wasn't very familiar with.

"Hey guys, what brings you here?" Athena asked, confusion written on her face as she looked up at them.

"Aunt Nat!! Grandpa Steve!!" Teddy exclaimed, running up to them as the small boy hugged their legs, hugging Nat's first then Steve's.

"Hey bud," Natasha laughed, bending down to hug the boy.

Steve placed an offended look on his face. He picked him up, placing him on his hip as he tickled his side. "Now who told you to call me that? Was it Athena?"

Teddy laughed, pretending to pull a zipper across his lips. "They told me not to snitch! Snitches get stitches!"

Another laugh left the man's mouth. He and the other two walked towards the sofa in front of Athena's desk. "Hey Fi, how are you?"

"I'm good, just a lot of paperwork recently." Athena pouted, crossing her arms over each other as she rested her head on them. "What brings you guys here? And who's the newbie?"

"Oh, I'm Scott Lang." The man introduced himself, sort of waving his hand.

Athena pursed her lips together as a smile, nodding. "Nice to meet you, Athena Black."

✓ | 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐒; avengers x harry potterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara