⁷.⁴wedding

1997THE BURROW

1997
THE BURROW

"No- M- You're doing it too tight!" Athena exclaimed, trying to reach out behind her.

"But you said to do it tight-" Hermione reasoned.

"Well my mind has been changed- undo it, undo it, undo it!" The Black sighed of relief upon feeling the tight corset slip off her waist. "Why don't I just wear a slip-on dress? It's more comfy, and hot!"

Hermione stared at the girl weirdly, merely just shaking her head and sighing after. "But you said you wanted to wear a corset-"

"Yeah well, like what I had just said, I changed my mind." Athena took off the short dress she was previously wearing, walking over to her bed as she picked up a sage green, long, silk, slip on dress. It had thin straps, over her shoulder and over her bare back. The back was open, bunching at the spot above her tail bone.

Athena put the dress on, admiring herself. She let out a low whistle. It wasn't tight, but it wasn't that loose either. It hugged her curves visibly, and was cut off at the area above her ankles. The breast area was loose, bunching up as well, however it rested above her breasts it self, so it had only shown a small amount of cleavage.

"Wow. I look hot." She complimented herself. "Why didn't I just wear this earlier?"

"Because you said, and I quote! "I want to go for a mix of fancy and hot"." Hermione answered. She was already wearing her dress, and was ready. She was just helping Athena finish up.

"Yeah but this dress is classy, hot and simple! I should've just gone with this earlier-"

"Athena! Hermione! Will you two hurry up?! People are arriving!" They heard a voice yell down stairs, and Athena took this as a sign to start rushing.

She started to tie her hair in a low bun, pulling out some front strands. As she turned around, she was met with a pair of dark green lace up heels. "Heels? Why this-"

"This was the only one that'd match your dress."

"But I wanted to wear-"

"Your black boots are in my bag Fi. You can't wear that." Hermione pointed at the bag hanging at her hip. Right. The witch had thought that something bad was going to happen, maybe an attack or such since it would be an easy chance for the death eaters to, so she had packed a bag containing both Athena and Hermione with the other two boys' clothes.

Athena pouted, quickly putting the heels on. "Wouldn't the grass be itchy-"

✎✎✎

Everyone was having fun. People were situated all over the large tent. Some were on the dance floor, others on tables, while a few were outside, chatting. Athena was one of the people on the dance floor.

She was pretty much chaotic, especially with her dad and James on one side of her, Fred and George on the other. They looked like a bunch of mental people. Others would be laughing at them (Ron, Ginny and Charlie), some were embarrassed just knowing them (Hermione, Remus and Harry), and the rest would cheer and encourage them.

"Is that who I think it is- Louise and Louis!" Athena yelled out, pointing at the familiar pair of twins over at one of the tables. The Black girl abandoned her dance floor, running over to her two friends.

"Athenaa!!" The male twin yelled, dropping himself on the younger girl. Like before, the boy was still dramatic. However he looked very much different now.

"Your hair is long! Kinda like Bill's! Not gonna lie, you suit it." Athena smiled, admiring the boy's neck-length hair.

"I grew it over the years! I wanted to look like this one character in an anime-"

"Louise! I haven't had a hufg from wyou." Athena cut the male off, her words muffled towards the end as she practically did the same thing Louis did to her.

The girl laughed, hugging the girl back. "Wow, I didn't think you'd still be like Louis. I thought you would've been more mature by now, seeing as this one hasn't."

Athena pulled herself off, a proud grin on her face. "Never! It runs in my genes, and always will!"

The two laughed, walking back towards their table. The female Baudelaire sat down normally while the male excitedly did so, stuffing food in his mouth. "Hey 'Thena, who made the food? I'fe ben sturfin it in meh moufth the whole thime."

Louise grew disgusted at this. "Disgusting Lou. Don't talk while your mouth is full."

The boy grabbed the glass of water, chugging it. "I can't help it. It's too good."

A laugh escaped Athena's mouth. "Aunt Molly made it, the mother of the groom. She's an amazing cook, honestly." Athena smiled, placing her elbows on the table, fingers clasping and arms tilting it as she rested her head on her hands. Then, a pout placed herself onto her face. "Hey Louise, have you gotten even more gorgeous over the past few years? Why do you look more pretty..."

Louise's eyes widened, cheeks redding at the compliment. "I- erm... "

"Hey, how come I don't get a compliment..." Louis pouted, placing the fork down.

Athena turned her head at the male, glaring at him. "Shush my man, I'm trying to gain a slow dance with your beloved sister here."

Louis pouted, continuing to eat his food. "Fine then, but I better get a dance with you after her..."

Athena grinned, then stood up. "Deal." She turned her head to the female. "Well then, may I please-"

The lights were suddenly shut, and a blue glowing light appearing at the middle of the dancefloor. Athena was alerted, leaving her spot and walking towards the light. Her eyes widened, noticing that it was a patronus.

"The ministry has fallen. The minister is dead. They're coming."