⁴.³the world cup

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐔𝐌

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

━"HOW BLOODY HIGH ARE WE?" Athena asked, looking past the railing to see that they were several feet above. It was time for the Quidditch World cup, and the Weasleys, the two Potters and Blacks, and Hermione were making their way to their seats in the top box. Somehow, Sirius and James had managed to get seats just the row below them, so they'd have a near height view of the match.

"Almost there, monkey." Sirius replied, leading the three behind him as he climbed up the stairs. The Weasleys continued climbing, just to the box above them as Sirius had stopped and walked to their spots. "Just below the Top Box."

"Woah..." She commented dazely, gazing at the sight in front of her. The view displayed before her was bright and clear - thanks to all the lights on around the stadium. There were at least more than a hundred thousand wizards and witches at the event, a big, wide Quidditch pitch, a bright gold light that seemed to come from the stadium itself, and a big black board that magically wrote advertisements on it.

Loud cheering and chatters can be heard from below them, but Athena wasn't focused on that. As the soft yet wild wind blew past them, Athena could hear Harry conversing with a soft, high pitched voice, though she didn't know who. She turned her head to see Harry talking to a house elf. Deciding that she would just ask the boy later, she turned away.

Not only that, but she could also hear Mister Weasley chatting with a few ministry wizards, who her dad and James had known as well. Before the incident at Godric's Hollow, Sirius and James - along with some other people she knew that her father said was part of the Order, were aurors. Really talented ones, as they were able to place You-Know-Who's followers in Azkaban. But since then, the two had stopped as Sirius had wanted to find Athena and James wanted to help him, as well as putting his full time and attention to Harry.

But recently, her father and uncle had been talking about starting their own shop - maybe pub - as they had wanted to do something whilst Athena and Harry spent their time at Hogwarts. She and Harry thought it was a great idea - the pub mainly - as they thought it was cool and they would get free butterbeer or drinks, seeing as-

She was then snapped out of her thoughts by a loud greeting beside her. "Harry Potter! Merlin it is wonderful to meet you! Harry, this is the Bulgarian Minister of Magic, Oblanks, this is Harry Potter. These two-" The English Minister gestured his hand at Sirius and James, "are Ex-aurors Potter and Black! And I'm guessing that's Blacks daughter - Oh wait, you can't understand me..." The man frowned, remembering the Bulgarian Ministers unavailability to speak English. "This... Oh come on now... you know who he is, the boy who survived You-Know-Who... you do know who he is-"

Then a loud gasped escaped the Bulgarian Ministers mouth, spotting the scar on Harry's forehead, then started gabbling loudly and excitedly as he pointed at it.

"Knew we'd get there." Fudge stated wearily. "I'm no great shakes at languages, I need Barty Crouch for this sort of thing. Ah, I see his house elf's saving him a seat..." Minister Fudge continued to babble on, Athena eyeing the Bulgarian Minister suspiciously as he had a smirk on his face he was failing to hide.

"Ты действительно не понимаешь английский?" Athena spoke in Russian, her head facing towards the Bulgarian Minister. Athena knew that Russian was a closely related language to Bulgarian, so she spoke in the language seeing as she was almost fluent in it.