⁷.⁷dislike

1997GRIMMAULD PLACE

1997
GRIMMAULD PLACE

They waited for Kreacher to get back, and whilst they waited, they decided to keep themselves busy.

Hermione was teaching Ron how to play 'Fur Elise' on the piano, Harry was in the depths of his mind as he stared at his flying snitch, and Athena was trying to figure out why her powers weren't working.

She could try to call one of the Avengers, but as far as she knew, they were all busy - either locked up, on another planet, or busy with something else. She could contact her dad, but seeing as he doesn't have a muggle phone with him that contains Athena's number, and there's no other way of contacting without the four being exposed, she couldn't do so.

She wanted to focus, so she was upstairs as the other three were down, in the hallway as the other rooms were all messy and covered in items. She did what she would normally do when trying to focus - closing her eyes, finding the right mind state, calming her breath - but every time she tried to use her powers, it faltered.

For example, when she tried to teleport, she wouldn't teleport to the right place. Thankfully when she tried it in the house, she didn't go far, just in the wrong room and such.

When she tried to use her telekinetic powers, she would immediately drop the item she was trying to hold once it had been at least an inch or two from the surface.

Then when she tried to use her Intangibility, only some parts of her body had become touch-through, and it wouldn't last very long.

Were her powers fucked up? Maybe. Was there a chance of her getting it to act right again? Possibly.

It was like something was interfering with it - or something.

She sat down, leaning herself against a wall as she propped her knees up, elbows leaning on them whilst she held her head with her hands. Could it be connected to that dream?

"I swear, the fucking universe hates me right now or something..." She sighed, becoming frustrated. She closed her eyes, wanting to find some solace and focus with her vision darl.

However as she kept her eyes closed, flashes of a person appeared in her mind. Her brows knotted, keeping her eyes shit.. The vision was distorted, and she could hear a person's voice.

"Athena Black-"

"You must-"

"Be prepared-"

"They are comi-"

"The stones-"

"A titan-"

"Seeking-"

"The future-"

It stopped. Her eyes opened. She didn't know whether she had just imagined it or not, but it felt pretty real since the voice sounded so near. Their tone was alert, warning her about what was to occur in the future.

Speaking of the person, it was a she. Well, she'd assumed they were a she due to the feminine structures of their face. But they were bald, which confused her. They were wearing a yellow type of ancient clothing of some sort, and she looked pretty panicked.

She'd never seen the person, ever, but she swore that even if it was just a vision, she felt the presence of a familiar being - a powerful presence of an item.

"Athena!" She was brought out of her thoughts. "Athena- Hurry! Kreacher's come back!"

At those words, Athena had quickly stood up, running back down the stairs.

Upon entering the kitchen - which is where everyone had been at - she was greeted with Mundungus cornered, and two house elves instead of one. "Who's this?" She asked, pointing her head towards the unfamiliar house elf.

"Oh! Athena Black!" The elf yelled joyfully, eyes gleaming at her. Athena had neared the table he was standing on, as Dobby reached out to shake her hand. "I believe we've met once before, but it's alright if you don't remember! It had been a few years since Dobby had seen you!"

"Dobby?" She whispered to herself, until she finally figured out who he was. "Hey, I remember you now. Harry and Ron mentioned you once or twice before. I don't fully remember whether I've met you or not, so I do apologise."

"Mistress Black shouldn't apologise! Dobby doesn't blame her!" The elf exclaimed.

Athena smiled at him, before turning her head to Kreacher - who was also standing on the table. "Nice job Kreacher."

"Kreacher lives to serve the Black Family..." He stated, though it sounded like he grumbled the words out. Maybe he was still bitter about the fact that Athena was a blood traitor, but he had served a prejudiced household, it was understandable.

While Athena was quickly talking to Dobby and Kreacher, Harry and the others had already received some information from Mundungus - about him being a thief and how witch from the ministry had taken a fancy to the locket, taking it.

"Well, do you know who she is?"

The short wizard shook his head distressed, "well no, I-" He paused. He looked down onto the floor and picked up a news article. "Well, she's there. Look!" He pointed towards a picture on the article. He placed the piece of paper on the table, allowing the others to see a picture of the person. "Bleeding bow and all..."

Athena had moved forward to take a better look at the picture. However as soon as she saw who he was talking to, she confirmed that the universe indeed did not like her right now.

"Oh you've got to be shitting me-"