⁶.⁵train stop

1996IN ONE SHIELDS JETS

1996
IN ONE SHIELDS JETS...

"So where are they supposed to be right now?" Athena asked, peering out the window.

"They're in Korea." Fury answered.

Athena pulled a confused face. "Why?"

"There's a doctor there, Helen Cho, and Ultron had gone to her to make another body to be his-"

"-minion. Got it." Athena nodded. "And the twins are following Ultron, meaning that they're going to be in Korea as well, which is where we are probably going-"

"Yes. You know you're pretty smart for your age."

"Well, I am technically a Stark, not to mention I grew up with two fucking geniuses."

A small chuckle escaped the man's lips. As he was about to say something, the pilot had announced that they were here.

"You know, dropping people off on a motorcycle from a jet isn't really safe, right?" Athena stated, walking up behind Clint's pilot seat

The man had instantly grown confused, only looking back behind him for a quick second before putting his attention back in front. "Fi? What the hell are you doing here?"

"I'm here to help!" She stated with a grin.

The man shook his head. "No, no... you're supposed to be in England, getting ready to go back to your school."

"Well that's not the case now. You're boss man came to our house asking for my help."

"We can handle this Fi, it's fine-"

"Hey guys, I might need a little bit of help here." The familiar voice belonging to Steve had been heard through Clint's ear piece. Due to Athena being close to the man, she was able to hear the voice.

"Still don't need my help?" Athena smirked.

With a roll of his eyes, the brown haired man replied to Steve. "Hang on, I'll have someone go to you."

"Alright where am I teleporting?"

"He's on a train, a moving one, so be careful. Find your balance as soon as you get there."