ˣ.³year 2001

2001MINISTRY OF MAGIC, LONDON

2001
MINISTRY OF MAGIC, LONDON

Athena sat in her office, situated inside the Ministry of Magic. Laying back onto her chair, she sighed. This whole week has been a massive pain to her, mainly because of a wizard who had gone mental (like literally), and had started on a spree. It took a while to find him, but eventually she did.

She needed a bloody stress reliever. Be it alcohol, a massage, music, sex, anything! She just needed to relax. Closing her eyes, she tried to think of something. And when she did, she jolted up off her seat.

She got up, grabbing her coat and teleporting out of there, back into her own home.

BLACK RESIDENCE

"Uncle James? Ted?" She called out. It wasn't that late yet, and James said that him and Teddy would just be staying at home, so surely they would've still been here.

"In the kitchen!" She heard a voice yell out.

Walking inside the room, she could see a laughing Teddy, arms flailing in the air as the food around him was floating. Athena's eyes widened, not only at the fact that Teddy had shown his first sign of magic (not including his hair though), but because of the giant mess in the kitchen.

"What in Merlin's name happened?" She asked, walking towards Teddy- who had food around his mouth and hair.

"Isn't this bloody brilliant? Teddy's officially a wizard!" James exclaimed with glee, ignoring the fact that he and the room was a mess.

Athena laughed, waving her hand over Teddy, the mess disappearing from him. "Uncle Prongs, he was already a wizard since birth."

"Well- yes, but still! He managed to levitate his food!" The Potter spoke with joy. "We have to -celebrate! Oh- I gotta contact the Weasleys- and everyone else!"

Another laugh left Athena's mouth, soon dropping as she realised something. "Oi! What you piece of crap- Clean up the kitchen!"

 "Oi! What you piece of crap- Clean up the kitchen!"

The next day was eventful, to say the least.

James had sent letters to their close friends and family, which were only a few people since the rest of them- y'know, kapoofed.