⁷.³¹parmi dela magie

1998

1998

BLACKK RESIDENCE

Dear Malfoys,

I would like to (finally) invite you to a dinner at Parmi DeLa Magie, to show my thanks and gratitude for taking part in healing me. Hopefully, we would all be able to meet on the 24th of August, around 6 pm. Please send a letter back as soon as you can on whether you would be available to come or not, so that my father would be able to reserve a table for us. Speaking of my father(s), they, as well as my brother Teddy, would be coming (obviously). Other than them, Blaise would also be joining, and his mother if she would like to. I'm sure you already know what type of restaurant Parmi DeLa Magie, but in case you don't, then just dress formal.

If you have any more queries on this, please include it on your letter back. Other than that, I hope to see your dashing faces there

Kindest Regards,

Athena Black

P.S the next time I'm writing a letter to you, I'm making it non-formal. Writing it formal is too much work.

"Malfoy Manor. Travel safely, my dear." Athena softly stated to their owl, Semi, watching it fly away with a letter tied to its leg.

Time surely travelled fast, extremely so seeing as their last year had finished just a few months before, as well as the war, and Athena still hadn't managed to repay her cousins and Blaise (who was also sent a similar letter).

So, wanting them to feel comfortable in the environment, she decided to hold a dinner at an expensive restaurant all the way at France, which serves the best and fairest food amongst the Wizarding World.

She had originally planned on inviting them to an expensive muggle one, but she knew that they (specifically her uncle) would not even think abut coming. So after this and this, she had managed to find an available date at the luxury restaurant.

Well, it wasn't that hard. You see, the Blacks always had many connections. However, after majority of the blood-supremacists had died away, multiple others had started to distrust the house.

Athena had planned to change that back to how it was before.

Back to the previous topic, thanks to the connections of her mentor, Jericho Travers had managed to ask a friend who had worked a high position at the restaurant to see the available dates. Now all she needed to wait for was their reply, hopefully receiving a positive reply.

 Now all she needed to wait for was their reply, hopefully receiving a positive reply