⁴.⁵arrival of the schools

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟒
𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER QUICKLY FLEW PAST, and soon, Durmstrang and Beauxbaton students would arrive at Hogwarts. Athena was excited for the foreign students' arrival, but the fact that only students seventeen and above are the only ones allowed to participate in the tournament had completely bummed her out.

She was currently sitting on the twins' shoulders - Harry, Ron and Hermione had been able to get a spot at the very front and Athena couldn't get to them - and since she couldn't really see over the crowd, she sat on both the twins shoulders as they were tall.

"Hah! Suck on that you short people!" She yelled out the students who wouldn't let her pass. "This is much better- Oh look! They're here!"

She tapped on George's head repeatedly, her excitement showing. "Nana, I know they're here- Stop- my hair!"

"Don't complain, my short friend- no I didn't mean that, don't drop me!" Athena yelled, holding the other side of their shoulders tightly, as George pretended to remove her off his shoulder. The twins snickered as Athena rolled her eyes, then the students of Beauxbaton had started exiting their carriage. Athena started waving furiously, her hand feeling as if it was going to fall off. Seeing as she was sitting on the twins - who were very tall - shoulders, she was easily seen. A few of the Beauxbaton students had seen her and had waved back with a smile on their faces.

After that, a student had yelled pointed to the waters. Many eyes had turned that way and they could see a ripple through the waters, soon arriving a large ship. "The Durmstrangs here!

───── ❦ ─────

"Okay, now shut up Harold they're coming!" Athena exclaimed, shoving her hand in front of Harry's mouth to refrain him from speaking. They were all now seated inside the Great Hall, and the other schools were now going to make their entrance.

First, the lovely students of Beaxbatons had entered - which simply awed the students of Hogwarts. Athena included. But it was a different awe. Most of the boys in their school were practically drooling - something Ron was doing - and the girls drooling at handsome boys. But Athena was in awe. She was in awe, simply because of how gorgeous they looked, but also because of how lady-like and elegant the girls were, something she knew she isn't. Many people already knew that.

She was louder than most of the girls; terribly but also playfully arrogant; her muscles toned due to all the training and Quidditch she had done yet she had an appetite as if she hadn't eaten in days, and all the mischief she had caused. In her era, ladies were supposed to act lady-like, with manners, not being a disrespectful snob.

Which is something she didn't go by. She didn't care. She enjoyed who she was, everything she did, she liked it. Which is why she continued being herself, ignoring what other people had spoke of her.

The students of Hogwarts had cheered and applauded. Many whistles could be heard from the boys and the girls. "And now from our friends from the north, please meet the proud sons of Durmstrang! And their High Master Igor Karkaroff."