⁴.¹⁰dance lesson

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟒
𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

━ THE GOLDEN EGG WAS MORE OF AN ANNOYING ALARM CLOCK RATHER THAN A TREASURE, at least it was in Athena's opinion. 

The girl had tried to help Harry figure out what it was saying, but to no avail. All it had done was let our painful screams, and the girl had dreaded it. She much preferred having bombs explode near her and let that ruin her ear drums, rather than listen to the egg's screams one more time.

"I'm done." She announced, slouching in between the Weasley twins in the Gryffindor common room. "If Harry tries to get me to help figure what that thing is saying, I will cast avada on myself. Honest."

The two chuckled, causing the girl to roll her eyes. "Alright then, let's do something that will get your mind off of it."

"Even if you tried to get it out of my mind, there's this massive ringing in my ear. So, it's still going to be in my ear."

George looked at his twin, a grin on his face, which worried Athena greatly. "Oh no. No no no no no no-"

She tried to jump out of her spot but had failed as George pulled her back by the wrist- and at the same time, the two red-heads had screamed directly in her ear, surely getting rid of the ringing.

"I WANTED THE RINGING TO GO AWAY, NOT BE REPLACED!" She shouted loudly, running away from her spot. "I'M OWLING MOLLY, YOU BLOODY TWATS! ALSO, EXPECT SOME FUCKING PAYBACK!"

Athena ran out of the room, pushing through some students as she sprinted to the Hospital Wing to get to Madam Pomfrey.

───── ❦ ─────

Athena never lied. Never gave any empty threats. When she says that she'll throw you in the Black Lake, she'll grab her wand and levitate you to the lake. If she says that she's going to prank you, expect yourself to be pranked within the next two days.

Which is why the twins were extremely paranoid, watching out for any of Athena's pranks. 'Course, the two were expert prankster, but Athena was smart. She can do something illegal and not get suspected. Not only that, but she had also grown up with not only one, but three of The Marauders - practically the kings of mischief that has ever gone to Hogwarts. So, they were almost scared. They didn't look like they were, but inside - they were terrified.

But Athena's plan was simply making them paranoid- to give them the benefit of doubt. Get them to the maximum point of paranoia, then when they think they're off the hook, she'll strike. Badly. So, as she skipped along side Harry and Hermione, her arms linked with the two (Ron being on the other side of Hermione), she grinned.

McGonagall had wanted the whole Gryffindor house - except those of the years 1-2 - to meet at the Great Hall. The tables were moved to the side, making a clear space in the middle. "What do you think's happening?" Athena whispered to the two next to her. Both had shrugged. The boys and girls were separated, the boys on one side of the Hall and the girls on the other. They were one of the last few to enter, so it wasn't long until McGonagall had started talking.