³.⁶boggart

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟑
𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

━ ATHENA WAS WALKING TO THE GREAT HALL FROM HER DETENTION. She and the twins had managed to do their beginning-of-the-year prank, which of course earned them detention. This year they decided to hide muggle speakers throughout the whole school, and at times it would all play random music all at the same time, which confused and irritated people. The teachers or Filch still haven't found all of the speakers.

As she was walking through the hallway, she walked past the Hospital Wing. Knowing that her cousin was probably in there, she decided to take a peak inside. Opening the doors, she finds a grumpy Malfoy sitting on of the beds.

"I told you not to do that." She spoke knowingly, entering the room.

Malfoy looked towards her direction, mood deflating even more. "What are you doing here Black?"

"Just paying my cousin a visit." She smiled sweetly, now standing beside his bed.

"Yeah well your visit is over. Leave." Draco glared at her, yet she didn't budge nor falter.

"Yikes, and I thought me without food is grumpy. Maybe it runs in the family." She hums in thought, completely not affected by his glare.

"I'm not your family!" 

She rolled her eyes. "And I'm the Queen of England."

"You- What?" Draco huffed confused.

Athena shrugged as she sat on the end of the bed near Draco. "I don't know, some muggle joke."

"Of course." He scoffed, "You associate with muggles, you filthy half-blood."

Athena fake winced, "Ouch, how long did it take for you come up with that one."

Draco clicked his tongue in annoyance. "What are you actually doing here?"

"Like I said, I came to visit you."

"Yes of course. Famous Athena Black, visiting her baby cousin."

"Exactly!" Athena grinned joyously. "Glad we agree on that."

Draco clicked his tongue again, grumbling. "Why must you annoy me, you twat."

"Well for one, it's what I do for a living, and three, I just wanted to converse."

"What- How'd you get to three?"

"What do you mean?"

"You said one, then skipped two and said three."

"I did?"

"Yes you did, you stupid idiot." Draco scoffed.

"Well, at least there was one positive thing that came from my idiocy."

"What?" The blonde said, annoyed.

"You were kind enough to point it out."

"What! No I'm not."

Athena shook her head, a grin forming on her face. "Yes you are. You actually did."

"No, I just corrected you."

"Same thing genius."

"Well, If I had to, it was because that pea sized brain of yours needs it."

"Hey! My brain is actually normal, despite all the brilliant knowledge flowing in it."